Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently there was a problem in which sites where able to submit without email verifcation in some situations. We recently fixed this howeaver you may not be submitting with the correct email (because you have been using an incorrect one for over a month) please email us with an uploaded change email file. Mail will next be processed on sunday or monday most likely.

The email was changed a long time ago and has been fine since but I will mail you again about changing it (y)

JGM.

EDIT - Email sent.

EDIT - We are now on Tuesday and my submissions mail address has not been changed please look in to this as soon as possible (y) thanks.

Last edited:
site email not accepted ??

79fe290af6267025efb6b7a7d762a191.jpg

i dont change the email same is all time !

Even No reply for me too from last 2 weeks ...as that was not my mistake though..still i am paying penalty (Guest Views) for that by demotion to 1* from 5* !!

All 5/4 -> 1/2* demotees:

You knew this was coming: http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=74270
if that isnt the reason then it was due to submission of fakes, there are a couple sites that have been spamming fakes notoriously. And a few more who still are and will be dealt with shortly.

Mail will be processed on tuesday most likely, as to be expected we are fairly behind due to my personal schedule and the development of NexusDDL v3. I will try and get them answered as soon as humanly possible. Just be patient, you will get a response shortly.

All 5/4 -> 1/2* demotees:

You knew this was coming: http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=74270
if that isnt the reason then it was due to submission of fakes, there are a couple sites that have been spamming fakes notoriously. And a few more who still are and will be dealt with shortly.

Mail will be processed on tuesday most likely, as to be expected we are fairly behind due to my personal schedule and the development of NexusDDL v3. I will try and get them answered as soon as humanly possible. Just be patient, you will get a response shortly.

Thanks buddy, until you reply and sort out our submission email address I can't submit anything :( anyway thanks for replying :)

JGM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back