Status
Not open for further replies.
/************ NEXUSDDL V3 HAS BEEN RELEASED ************/

Well,
we've finally launched the new site!

After a few huge hiccups (:facepalm:) the new site is live, and there are fixes and optimisations being pushed by the minute.

Beware of bugs! There are going to be quite a few. As we've outlined previously, this release was pushed, hard. Please post in the thread below if you happen to find any (particularly rare or obscure ones we might not see ourselves). Include a URL along with your bug report, and as much information as you can (eg. browser, any specific instructions, previous page (if it could be helpful)).

Due the rushed release schedule, most of the old site's submissions are still being processed. The new system requires a lot of data, and as such we are prioritising certain downloads over others. Your old downloads will appear gradually over the next few days, as will new submissions.

Sorting is still largely ineffective as we are still very short on metrics by which to rank downloads due to the processing backlog. Also, certain download types have not yet been crawled by our link checking bot, and so do not contain filehost data. This will change as we gradually roll out more detailed meta-data and other features in the coming weeks.

The next few days will probably be rough as traffic normalises and the backlog of submissions to process eases. Our data is still maturing, so you can expect more accurate and relevant listings/sortings soon.

More information will be coming in this thread - keep an eye out!

For now though, enjoy the site! And remember,
the NexusDDL experience is far from complete!

Slightly less rage,
Your friendly NexusDDL Development Team

Last edited:
Bingo

Nice look. Better than the old one. The search looks great. Hope you restore all the old submitted listing soon

The "Other" category is missing as of now

WTF :@

i checked my site now and half of the downloads are gone ... i have ssubmitted around 900 downloads and now only Total posts: 421 showing

BDQyd9.png

:facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm:Before you rage out like an idiot read the posts above

Due the rushed release schedule, most of the old site's submissions are still being processed. The new system requires a lot of data, and as such we are prioritising certain downloads over others. Your old downloads will appear gradually over the next few days, as will new submissions.

The "Other" category is missing as of now
The "other" category is gone, it was prone to spam.

We plan to add sub categories with more specifics and categories for things that may have found themselves stored in other. If you have a specific category that you need to submit, post it here and I may be able to advise you as to the correct category.

Just FYI
eBooks includes tutorial media (video, electronic, print) and any print media (books, catalogues, magazines, manga)

Looks good. Quiet a few bugs but that's understandable considering the rushed launch.

Contact Page
rXcpn.png

For the image in any download:
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: image in /var/www/nexusddl.com/htdocs_new/template/HTML/download_frame.php on line 3
http://cdn.x4b.org/www/resource/?gd=1&filters=%7B%22Resize%22%3A%7B%22w%22%3A84%2C%22h%22%3A125%7D%7D
BLzGM.png

TCxpL.png

found in http://www.nexusddl.com/tv-shows/

Nice work though. Search is good. Interested to see this new FILTER feature. Keep up the good work guys.

Last edited:
The "other" category is gone, it was prone to spam.

We plan to add sub categories with more specifics and categories for things that may have found themselves stored in other. If you have a specific category that you need to submit, post it here and I may be able to advise you as to the correct category.

Just FYI
eBooks includes tutorial media (video, electronic, print) and any print media (books, catalogues, magazines, manga)

Yes.. XXX section will be awesome

well Geodude, it isnt cross browser compatible as in yet ? It looks totally weird on Opera ^o)
http://i.imgur.com/hPazM.png

You should upgrade your Opera Humour ;)

You're right though, cross-browser compatibility wasn't our top priority, but it is high (as is page load optimisation). We've tested in the latest versions of Opera, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE (will add more soon).

Sorry about horrible white though...

Looks good. Quiet a few bugs but that's understandable considering the rushed launch.

Contact Page
rXcpn.png

Thanks Mr Happy, hadn't caught that one.

The images are just placeholders for now, will fill in as data becomes available ;)

What is this my totals Submitted Posts is 3500 Plus but what is this:facepalm: ?
and movies only 10:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

GIz9I.png

When im trying to submit then display this error

c78bf6.png

My Site is WarezOcean.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back