Not open for further replies.

NexusDDL.COM

NexusDDL
One of the leading sites in the Scene.

Whats allowed in this thread:
  • Official Announcements
  • Bug reports
  • Updates on email progress - by staff.
  • Recommendations. Although think before you post please.
  • Discussion about the site.

Not allowed:
  • Re-rate Requests
  • Whitelist Requests
  • 'I email you, no reply yet'. Type messages. Be patient.
  • For the above, email us and be patient.

Frequently Asked Questions

Please report bugs in this thread.

/************ NEXUSDDL V3 HAS BEEN RELEASED ************/

Well,
we've finally launched the new site!
After a few huge hiccups () the new site is live, and there are fixes and optimisations being pushed by the minute.

Beware of bugs! There are going to be quite a few. As we've outlined previously, this release was pushed, hard. Please post in the thread below if you happen to find any (particularly rare or obscure ones we might not see ourselves). Include a URL along with your bug report, and as much information as you can (eg. browser, any specific instructions, previous page (if it could be helpful)).

Due the rushed release schedule, most of the old site's submissions are still being processed. The new system requires a lot of data, and as such we are prioritising certain downloads over others. Your old downloads will appear gradually over the next few days, as will new submissions.

Sorting is still largely ineffective as we are still very short on metrics by which to rank downloads due to the processing backlog. Also, certain download types have not yet been crawled by our link checking bot, and so do not contain filehost data. This will change as we gradually roll out more detailed meta-data and other features in the coming weeks.

The next few days will probably be rough as traffic normalises and the backlog of submissions to process eases. Our data is still maturing, so you can expect more accurate and relevant listings/sortings soon.

More information will be coming in this thread - keep an eye out!

For now though, enjoy the site! And remember,
the NexusDDL experience is far from complete!

Slightly less rage,
Your friendly NexusDDL Development Team

Last edited:
345 comments
NexusDDL
One of the leading sites in the scene.

This is our new thread, very soon there will be large changes with NexusDDL, this new thread will be used to provide announcements to ensure you (as webmasters) are ready.

Hi, http://www.nexusddl.com/whitelist.html
my site devilarts.info is already whitelisted there.
I didnt apply for whitelist.
So i submitted many downloads via autosubmitter but none of them is acepted, so i removed Nexus link from my site.
http://www.nexusddl.com/site/devilarts.info
So is there any support ?

Preparation for the future
A guide for webmaster preparation

These steps are to ensure the best possible ranking of your site. They are optional of course however like SEO for Google are in your best interest.

1. Ensure your website is accessible to our bot.
    How to check:
    1. Visit: http://www.nexusddl.com/is_accessible.php
    2. If your site is accessible then you are right for this criteria
    Possible Problems:
    • Your firewall or similar may have blocked our bot IP, check that "213.239.207.91" is not in those lists
    • If you are on shared hosting then your host may have blocked our IP, in which case raise a support ticket requesting them to rectify this issue
  2. Ensure your uploaders are uploading with high quality and numerous file hosts. Download Quality will be a major ranking factor in the new system. High Quality posts will get large amounts of traffic.
  3. Ensure your posts contain links or text references to relevant high profile media information sites such as http://imdb.com and http://tvrage.com where relevant.
  4. We recommend that you follow the naming conventions we created as part of the Group DDL Venture
The new site is the product of over 2 months hard labor, ensure you are ready for its upcoming release in the coming weeks.

Preparation for the future
That post has nothing to do with current operations. All downloads are currently being accepted fine. Any issues you have are something you need to investigate yourself, being that you are using an auto submitter the problem is most likely related to that.

guys i think use mecho auto submitter its going well with nexus ofcorse am submitting daily by using that and all submitted till now :)

eagar to see new good changes in nexus :) waiting . . .

it says my site (inspirez.net) is not accessible by your bot submitted ticket to my host the ip is not blocked by firewall please explain??????????

We employ no blocking measures so any errors are on your end.

This announcement has been sent out to ensure you are ready for the upcoming changes, our new site will be launched in July and sites that are in-accessible will be at a huge disadvantage.

Correct this will affect you in the future when the next generation of the site goes live. Me and the team have been working on it for months, we are giving you a chance to prepare things on your end before release. But as to not give too much away all I am able to say is that it is in your best interests to rectify connectivity issues.

Also please stop referring to me as the owner of NexusDDL, very soon ownership will be transferred to a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back