Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i m getting following error
"
Error!
Site email does not match the one we have on file"

But i m using Same email address which i were used to submit first time...

Domain Name is NeoReconiaSYS.com

Could You please read my pm and change the email id.

im getting error too

Error!
This site freedlwarez.com is offline, all the downloads they provide may be unavailable during this time.

I m getting this error since 1 week, that's why my downloads is not accepted

Error!
This site spicyshares.com is offline, all the downloads they provide may be unavailable during this time.

he, it is seen that submissions are not being accepted of devilsdivine.org/forum since a long time. Is there any problems with my submissions or error in submission details?

I have checked the blacklist and i am not blacklisted.

Please check and let me know.

thanks

N.B: when i click the whitelist link, i see this error-
Fatal error: Call to a member function getDate() on a non-object in /var/www/nexusddl.com/htdocs_new/lib/PageHandler/Pages/Download.php on line 82

Any error message?

he, it is seen that submissions are not being accepted of devilsdivine.org/forum since a long time. Is there any problems with my submissions or error in submission details?

thanks

the whitelist link???

Last edited:
That bug is not there anymore. I want to change submission email id. Sent you mail long time ago, no reply. Can I pm you so that you can change ?

well im not sure what has changed I suspect it was a data entry error. Emails will be replied to when there is time, currently there isnt any.

Zenmaster: additionally the most recent submission I have from you was yesterday, I dont think there is any problems (the ones in the queue must be 404s)

thanks

Dear Admin,

It seems something wrong with your submitter or the way you are submitting your contents to all DDL sites,

You said on our thread that you are getting the same problem.

Try to submitting contents to all DDL sites individually by submit page to get the exact error or check your submitter or try to use rar auto submitter or any other good one.

Mod - Please delete this post if its wrong to post here by any other DDL staff

Thanks,
Team KMS

We dont have an record of any submissions being made by you in the past week.

If you sent mail between 02/09 and 15/09 you may need to resend your message as due to a spam protection error a decent amount of mail was lost.

Also we I have fixed a major 'wrong categorisation' error so hopefully downloads should be getting more correct listings soon (although it will take a while for the categories to re-sort/index)

Last edited:
This site spicyshares.com is offline, all the downloads they provide may be unavailable during this time.

why i m getting this error message since 1 month??
data is not being accepted for almost last 1 month, kindly fix this issues

My site never down. check it
spicyshares.com

@C X
Please dont post in this thread and email us, you have been replied via email. Its a problem with YOUR server.

All emails answered, if you didnt get a response. We didnt get your email (see previous post for reason)

Also added support to the content recogniser for discography matching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back