Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mike,

I'm on a PPS 2 and i see something like that "Your current account balance: $0.04", what going on?

Also i have problems with uploading, i'm recieving "Error #01: Upload failed or the file doesn't meet our Terms of Service." Could You explain what is reason of this issue?

Thanks Mr . MIKE
I received your e-mail and thanks for your help .

and one request Please add rename facility of file .
thanks

Last edited:
All people,premium or free user,can upload only 500GB...

Nutzer dieser Accounts können auch ohne Begrenzung Dateien hochladen. Es gibt keine Begrenzung des Speicherplatzes. Ihre Dateien werden nicht automatisch gelöscht. Erst wenn Sie mehr als 500 GB auf netload gespeichert haben, werden Ihre Dateien solange - bis der Speicher wieder unter 500 GB ist - nach 30 Tage Inaktivität gelöscht.

traslation in english

Users of these accounts can also upload files without restriction. There is no limit of space. Your files are not deleted automatically. Only after you have saved more than 500 GB on netload, your files will be provided - to the memory back below 500 GB - deleted after 30 days of inactivity.

@ xsultan
It's 2.000 MB but we will increase that soon.

@ nocry1515 & yacinegta
We will fix this bug tomorrow than you can change your affiliate plan!

@kudla & greenday & piratebay & AlCapone & Brian77 & chong83 & xsultan & KingOfDCP & irscene & panzerkampf39
We unfortunately had an bug which displayed the wrong PPD earnings. We are working on that and you can see the right stats tomorrow! Please apologies us the error.
clip_image001.gif
( But I can guarantee you that you defiantly won't loos any sales!

@ LeeAndro
yes we allow US users. We will male FTP also for standard available tomorrow.

@ fhernnando
You have the option to buy premium vouchers when you have at least 25 USD in your account.

@ cfs5403
which ones?

@ DarkCromo
Italian language will come next week!

@ Deadlysting
well we have a lot to improve and I honestly hope that there will be one day on which we even can meet your expectations! Please let me know when this day comes.

@ Teh
sure it works!

@ xsultan
Remote will be fixed on Sunday,

@ Wadibahi
Alertpay will be added on Sunday

@ Ladyk
Well we have to wait until midnight to calculate your referrers revenue share.

@ xsultan
I’m sorry but we can't do more than 10% right now. otherwise we need to pay less to the users.

@ piratebay
well that would be funny!
clip_image001.gif
) But no PPD works fine but we had an error on PPS.

@ panzerkampf39
which error do you get?

@ son_rihtim
if this would be possible we won't already have plan4 which is 30/30. This is the maximum for a serious calculation which can be hold for long time.

@ munkyboy
I think I already answered you by mail or? If not please contact me directly at mike@netload.in.

@ xsultan
you can request a payout at my account -> bonus program -> and than on the right side close to your current account balance. If you don't have enough money you can't press that link!

@ LeeAndro
On Sunday!

Do put some limitation for Free Users...i can see that they can easily download files...If this goes on like this...it will be impossible for us to generate sales.

@ piratebay
will be the personal free file size limit fine?

@ danhtin2108
Yes you can use muötiple computers for uploading.

That wont be the solution because Forums only allow file sizes which Free Users can download...So restriction in terms of size wont be fruitful...Impose Restriction on the speed factor and per hour limitation factor.

We want serious amount of sales and revenue...

Important Question to the community!

We notice an resent trend which makes us problems. Since we launched our PPS program we saw some users which just register a free acc. than activate the PPS Plan2 (90% of initial payment) and than copy their affiliate link and log out. Than they open the copied affiliate link and register a new account and upgrade it to 1year premium. Now they have an account with 1 premium yeat, a 45 day voucher for their friends and! 90% money back in their second account which they can request as a payout. At the moment this is only done by a few users but as you can imagine that could be become a BIG problem.

As you can imagine we have to find a solution for that to avoid id BUT we also have to make it usability for our affiliates.

Our first suggestion was:
PPS Plans are only avaiable when you already earned more than 20.000 PPD Points. So only real affiliates can use PPS. How sounds this for you? Do you have better ideas?

Many thanks in advance!
Best regards, Mike

Those who have done like that , Just BAN their accounts..and automatically they will apologize..
The suggestion is not the best one, because you will lose many potential affiliates who are planning to switch to Netload. The real affiliates always opt for PPS only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back