Status
Not open for further replies.
Already 5 years in the business and Netload acting like noobs, the site looks primitive, no language support, TOS still in German only and deleting like crazy, even files never shared and uploaded days ago, in premium account.

If you have any dignity, shut the damn thing down and go do something else.

You people are a joke...

i m in pps 1. as i have no statistics of today, i don't know about sale; but how my earning is .01$?

plzzz fix ur remote upload; i cannot upload anything from my leech

Last edited:
where is the payment id form? link plz

and plzz plzzzzzz plzz increase ur refferel earning from 10% to at least 20%

Last edited:
Dear Mike
I have been trying to reach for someone to help me with my account for a week already. It seems as someone hacked my account and changed my user name and password, the next day I was able to recover it and noticed that 5TB were downloaded (not even dreaming i would be able to download that much) So that day after I recovered my account everything was fine, but next day i started having problems trying to log in and I was getting a wrong password error, tried again to get a new Pass but got a new error that my mail was not at NL database.
so it's been a week already and I can't use my account, I would like to know if you can help me with this, my registered email is mj_slim@yahoo.com and bought a 1 year account which is not even a month old. I will appreciate whatever help you can give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back