Status
Not open for further replies.
@Biqu3: I thought they did keep them forever for prem . I have files uploaded back in 2010, haven't been downloaded for more than a year and it's still in my account with links still working :).

@Biqu3: I thought they did keep them forever for prem . I have files uploaded back in 2010, haven't been downloaded for more than a year and it's still in my account with links still working :).

Files uploaded with a premium account are not removed automatically. Inactive files have not been downloaded for the last 30 days will be removed if the size of your uploads exceed 500GB.

//edit
premium 3 months 21€
premium 1 year 54€

now
24,99€
64,99€

:facepalm:

Last edited:
Files uploaded with a premium account are not removed automatically. Inactive files have not been downloaded for the last 30 days will be removed if the size of your uploads exceed 500GB.
That's my point. I have ~2TB worth of files for a long time now, stopped uploading but still remain as premium member to download and none of the old files are deleted even though they fall under the criteria of inactive files according to the site.

@ javlite
Well... I'm wondering that you don't write a 110% PPS Plan ;-)
You can be sure that a Service with this PPS Plan can't be pay his server and traffic bills if they don't cheat. If you give 60% and additional 25% of this so total of 75% of your revenue out as a Hosting Provider (we don't talk about dating and so on, they don't have high traffic costs) than you must cheat or have to limit your users. And as you can see many hosts with such high rates decided to stop their program...
We will make an faire calculation with an faire PPS Plan which we can also run over several years like we do with our PPD plan.
But anyway thank you for your suggestion! I will try to come as close as we can do to this Plan.

Filepost stop their program because they scare FBI not caused their plan :)
Ok, I think "a referral program - up to 25% of your referrals' revenue" is bad, so you can remove it :D.
But about "
a program for site owners - up to 15% of referred sales"
you can see it:
dadcb2b990.png

If you don't allow "a program for site owners", I think a lot webmaster don't like you, and members will can't post.

And 60% of all sales and rebills is nice plan. You can remove "a program for site owners" , and everyone still love you.

Btw, decide belong to your team. But I hope will have sales + rebills plan :P

and please add webmoney, okpay....payment, e-gold was die along time ago :(

Thanks!

Hello Mike,
Welcome @ Wjunction.

Now a days every filehost doesn't matter they are free or paid have ftp upload support for free and premium users, may i know the reason why you don't support ftp upload for free users ?

BTW Just sent you a mail for premium membership.

I wish you have alertpay payouts soon, and also try to add Webmoney.

@ ni_luan
currently paypal and bank transfer. moneybookers in two days and alertpay by the end of the week. I think we can also start with paysafecard, uKash and mywirecard at the next weekend.

Great, i'm happy that Netload is gonna add more pay-out options
like alertpay,moneybookers,etc.
i will sign-up and join the Netload affiliate program this week
lots of fortune and good lucks to Netload and all their Affiliates :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back