Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone

Would you tell me please how many days the file remaining on Netload servers without downloading, in the two cases of free account and premium account ?

And what is the max size of file that allowed to be remote uploaded?

so what?

my friend got scammed 1200 euro last week from a guy who also live in GermanyX-(

I am talking about Enterprises, of course you can get scammed for any one, every where. But in this case this is an enterprise. with a Imprint all the Online Business in Germany has one.

Responsible Party per §5 TMG:
netload GmbH
Weismüllerstraße 28
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main

Registergericht: Frankfurt am Main, HRB 83098
Geschäftsführer: Sven Mielke

Betriebsnummer: 18110767
USt-IdNr.: DE261671438
Str.-Nr.: 212/5705/0981

so what?

its completely netloads discretion they will pay or not

Yes you are right let's wait, until the 30 days are gone.

Dear WJ Members,

I still don't understand why you people are talking to yourself for which you haven't got any reply from the Original thread starter and an official Support "NL-Mike" since April 4, 2012. Please refrain from replying to this thread unless we witness some reply from the official host support team and so called "NL-Mike"

Regards,
prathaprabhu

Dear WJ Members,

I still don't understand why you people are talking to yourself for which you haven't got any reply from the Original thread starter and an official Support "NL-Mike" since April 4, 2012. Please refrain from replying to this thread unless we witness some reply from the official host support team and so called "NL-Mike"

Regards,
prathaprabhu
In my case, I am just sharing information, I am not expecting some official response.

well, maybe they read all the 100000 emails i sent them because the new remote upload works fine. i hope its something permanent.

ah, spoke too soon.. fucked up again

Last edited:
zoom didn't work for me , file reach 100% but It shows failed and In my account dont have that file too ! In Zoom have 2 option to upload ( Netload.in and Netload.in (API) ) . Should I choose the second ?

Dear WJ Members,

Regards,
prathaprabhu

Yes. Upload to Netload = stupid

In my case, I am just sharing information, I am not expecting some official response.

Only you in this topic.

Bye bye NetLoad
Last comment
:sun:

just keep quiet people, last 7 days to go to know whether netload pays paypal users or not.

27th April, 2012 (Friday) could be a payment day or scam day for netload.

you guys wanna complain for being scam ,do it after 27th April
you guys wanna cheer for receiving payment, do it on 27th April

simple like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back