Status
Not open for further replies.
You are rigth (y)

To be a serious host is not about RU(god or bad). if you like work hard to get cash is fine, keep dreaming, like you dream, if you wanna make real money you need to buy a premium membership, I am not talking about buying a Netload membership, in general a membership of any server. I see your user name, and then understand why you think like that, if you think cheap, your earns will be cheap,:facepalm: that is why LA, and Spain are never in Tier number 1 in any server.>.>

You are doing something wrong, I always use Ftp, with no problems!
http://www.coffeecup.com/free-ftp/

"Mr. know it all", you dont know everything so stop acting like you do. First, my nickname has nothing to do with my origin. im not from spain or LA. second, if you knew the amount of money i made with netload since i started you would have shit in your pants. before they switched to pps i was on $80 PPD WITHOUT getting a server. and third, a serious file host IS about RU because it is about support! a serious host will give support to all its services and will try and fix them and wont make me buy a server so i can make money with him. their service is offering RU so they should give proper RU.

RU is the most covenient upload tools for uploaders. We can just enter the links from our own dedicated server / VPS into the filehost's RU box , and the rest of the job is done by the hosts we intended to upload to.

I don't know why some experienced(?) uploaders always link RU to spammers!?

is there any limit uploading? i hit 15 gb and doesn`t want to upload anymore...keep getting error (upload with zoom uploader)

"Mr. know it all", you dont know everything so stop acting like you do. First, my nickname has nothing to do with my origin. im not from spain or LA. second, if you knew the amount of money i made with netload since i started you would have shit in your pants. before they switched to pps i was on $80 PPD WITHOUT getting a server. and third, a serious file host IS about RU because it is about support! a serious host will give support to all its services and will try and fix them and wont make me buy a server so i can make money with him. their service is offering RU so they should give proper RU.

So then, why you are still losing your time here. do not think out there are better rate servers for PPD. For me this shit is never gonna be serious because most of the users upload copyright content. If I do not like the service of some one, Simple, I move to another better, instead complaint.

No, its not that easy for me, because the visitors on my site are already used to NL since years and a lot of them already purchased premium just to download my links so its a problem to just stop using them. i did stop using them but i still hope it will get fixed so my visitors will be satisfied and i can use them again

@ choicoes

just don't argue with others. everyone knows, they should they should..

filesonic should not run away...fileserve should not run away too.

there is no "they should" anymore.

everything is unreliable!

get used to the bad situation and find the best way that suits you. that's the smartest move insteading of complaining for something that is not going to be fixed.

i am uploading via zoom uploader in a server,and sometimes i get 20MB/s,sometimes i get 80 KB/s, i just disconnect the slow speed,and reupload it again until i can get fast upload speed, and if it fails generating links after 100%, just reuploads it again,
i know that sucks, but do you have any choice if you want to continue to use netload? you want the money they offer.. you don't have a choice unless you don't want their money now, and move to other hosts.

i don't care how big you earn, you have your way, others have their way.
since you have earned so much with netload, investing $35 is so hard?
it's actually helping yourself easier, insteading of getting yourself angry everyday.
don't think you are forced to buy server, NL is not forcing you to buy server, take it or leave it.

and..it seems you can't leave it? then face it! and get used to it.

i upload 40-50 files daily,about 20GB daily,and i am earning good.

and you have server, why can't you use ftp or web upload (zoom uploader) in your server?

your server ,is just a seedbox or what?

p.s. we are helping each other here, not to offend anyone.
just be cool.

Uploading properly to netload is a real pain in the 4ss... Internal ru is buggy, files from ul or depositfiles queued forever, the web upload function never works, ftp is for premium users only (I keep getting the typical incorrect login), netloader is buggy, my sborg used to work fine but every uploads to nl now fail. I don't know what to do. I'm gonna try another rdp but I need the guarantee that uploads to nl succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back