Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

There seems to be a problem with Remote Upload for Registered Users - it's not working.

I've filled in all the appropriate info accurately and the remote mother host is a solid one.

Thanks,

Ansley

ansley - Could you please PM me the error message / Screenshot? Also, would like to know if you have tried different host in Remote upload on our site?

Remote Upload is working fine at all :) More than 40 filehosts I tried :D ... But, there's a problem with sec. lock.. Email to deactivate didn't came, tried three times, everyday once.

Remote Upload is working fine at all :) More than 40 filehosts I tried :D ... But, there's a problem with sec. lock.. Email to deactivate didn't came, tried three times, everyday once.

I'm somewhat unclear what Aerial is saying.

However, to answer Folks' PM, all my "mother host" settings are as they should be to send a RU to FileFolks. I just did it, again, with FileMates, and
it works great.

My experiance has taught me that some hosts can receive RU really well - but most don't . Whether it's some arcane software setting or an incoming connection issue , remains to be seen.

Thanks,

Ansley

Error: File download failed:500 Can't connect to seoul4jg93dfgio0924mlthrth45hrthe333sdfkspcxvq415423344453tw.u-file.net:80 (Bad hostname)

sometimes can upload but sometimes not ...

can help ?

I have tested Sec Lock and it is working fine. Even, I am receiving the email to disable it. Can you refresh the page after setting the sec lock and see if it works?

Please check PM.

I'm somewhat unclear what Aerial is saying.

However, to answer Folks' PM, all my "mother host" settings are as they should be to send a RU to FileFolks. I just did it, again, with FileMates, and
it works great.

My experiance has taught me that some hosts can receive RU really well - but most don't . Whether it's some arcane software setting or an incoming connection issue , remains to be seen.

Thanks,

Ansley

Let me know the Hostname. I will look into it.

Error: File download failed:500 Can't connect to seoul4jg93dfgio0924mlthrth45hrthe333sdfkspcxvq415423344453tw.u-file.net:80 (Bad hostname)

sometimes can upload but sometimes not ...

can help ?

http:// u - file.net

i always use it's download links for Remote URL upload !!! others host work !!!

but in filefolks.com , sometimes can upload but sometimes not ... !!!

on My Account-Account balance: you pay in Euro, at My Account - Request Payout you pay in dollars.
Would you mind decide to one coin, to dollar perhaps!!??

I have decided to start with you, I meet you 2 months ago on other forum but I quit for a time period.
10 dollars minimum payout is great deal.
When I first used your site, uploading speed were 10 times better. You made some changes.

~edit~ this host is paying... wish you all the best filefolks. and to filefolks staff thank you man for being honest:)..

Last edited:
Hi
Sir are you still on your decision?
Iran will not add to the group b?
I'll have a look Username
4 days 2 premium users to your site
And about 78 to Your Site Member
Only 10 files :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back