[Official] Azushare.net - Earn $40/1,000 Downloads, 50% from Sales & Rebills or Mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last famous words: "We have gone long way with PayPal till now as they checked all of our company papers, bank accounts, and credit cards - like mentioned in article, but our account is now fully verified ! "

I'm sorry but they did warn you!

They warned everyone. They chose to ride it out I suppose. At least they are putting alternative payment methods in. Screw paypal anyways. I'd rather use safer alternatives because paypal is not safe period.

i'am premium

now Azishare is integrated on Zoom,

Wow work fine...:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

vsqda.png

- The new filemanager promised has not yet been integrated
- Ftp work not work
- Zoom fail

....X-(X-(X-(

What does this mean??
I tried to download 1 file 106 MB 14 that I were uploaded and here's the surprise ...

immagine1ezj.png

free users can not download, is 08:00 in the morning, imagine at 20:00.
I wonder why 'I should upload azushare for free when they can not download? Then remove the program's PPD if you just want to make the PPS

Last edited:
...and back to the thread

We are waiting for new resellers to come and acceptance of visa payments (reseller will confirm after weekend). For now please all you guys set plans to PPD and upload a bunch of smaller files (up to 500MB) that free user can download.

Work on filemanager was hold a bit by payment problems but it is almost ready and tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back