[Official] Azushare.net - Earn $40/1,000 Downloads, 50% from Sales & Rebills or Mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
plz add security lock like is now on turbobit. when you will change your password or e-mail - you have to confirm it by clicking the link in received e-mail. this feature will prevent from stealing accounts!
thanks for reading

...and back to the thread

For now please all you guys set plans to PPD and upload a bunch of smaller files (up to 500MB) that free user can download.

did not answer here ... I uploaded the file is 106 MB and trying to be a registered user I download it from this message

What does this mean??
I tried to download 1 file 106 MB 14 that I were uploaded and here's the surprise ...

immagine1ezj.png

free users can not download, is 08:00 in the morning, imagine at 20:00.
I wonder why 'I should upload azushare for free when they can not download? Then remove the program's PPD if you just want to make the PPS

...and back to the thread

We are waiting for new resellers to come and acceptance of visa payments (reseller will confirm after weekend). For now please all you guys set plans to PPD and upload a bunch of smaller files (up to 500MB) that free user can download.

Work on filemanager was hold a bit by payment problems but it is almost ready and tested.

It's been a week now and we are still waiting for this damn Filemanager. Cn you understand that THE SERVICE IS UNUSEFUL at the moment ? No filemanage, NO AZUSHARE.

They open last month and many people expect from them to have ALL and NOW. You expect from them to be Megaupload like after just a month xD Be patient, you can see they have problems with payments and high traffic, let them work.

We will take stock in a couple of months. :)

Hy Azushare staff I remind you two problems ... sometimes after uploading a file do not appear, should I then re-upload the file!!
a few minutes ago I went to check my download and my ernings, but most were not displayed!!! :( :facepalm:
Please check all :)
user: Maxx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back