[Official] Azushare.net - Earn $40/1,000 Downloads, 50% from Sales & Rebills or Mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just checked the upload speed through ftp , getting 2 mbps , kinda good.

would love to start using, wmz option will give me green flag. hope it happens soon.

will it be possible in a week ?

We figured out some troubleshoot instructions for those who have problems with FTP:
There is probably something with your DNS. First step is to visit http://azushare.net and click tab FTP upload to see given ftp host. Then ping this exact host and see if it pings. If not there is a problem with DNS for sure. Maybe try setting your DNS server to be 8.8.8.8 (google dns) it work 100% well. If this host pings and login / password is incorrect just visit settings and change the password and try again.
You may also try to connect to host: ftp.azushare.net

You have more than 140 dedicated servers and you open a couple of days ago.

Everyone here is scared about new file-hosters that last some month and then realize they cannot afford the whole thing and so they close and scam every user (not payed ones and premium ones).

You have unlimited storage, no inactive files deleted, FTP upload, good upload speed, good download speed.
Also you double earnings, and have PPD with 20$ payout and earnings payed within 3 days.

How this is possible?

Too good to be real.
If this is real I'll be yours :D

Limit upload files
552-STOR denied: quota exceeded: used 229583.71 of 211214.86 upload Mb
552 STOR: notice: quota reached: used 1752 of 1024 upload files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back