OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no need to fight here
oboom pays to few customers
and never or few payments to other fews
and never pay to others ;)
so another tricky site for me
but people who likes it and always got paid can continue
for me another shit host

i got sales yesterday and today so i guess adding more resellers who charge the same amount as oboom were is a bearable fix for now

What about payments (those requested at the 27th)?
And now they are not answering Emails, they should have clarified the situation by either responding to affiliates or at least by sending automated Messages...
This is crucial, It's impossible to work with a mute host.

Seb did not online since 12th September. No email response. No payments... It's a clear sign of shutdown.. :facepalm:
It seems to be an end... :wacko:

Come on, lets face it.
We all knew from the begining, that with these rates that Oboom offered for both customers and uploaders, it is impossible to last long.
*Unless shaving is 80%.

I got reply in Monday. They have some small problems, and it might take a bit longer to get payouts. I wasn't earning much, but when finally, after long time I reached the amount to request payment then this bad thing happened to Oboom. It's more than three weeks since request now. So I will wait then, because without payment I can't able to do anything more.

If they were going to shut down i doubt they would bother to find so many resellers BUT if i was them facing the problems with the CC and slowed payouts i would deleted my thread as well as people would just flood them ( as im sure many have by support tickets ) and posts asking the same questions they may not have answers to yet.

This problem has happened to most hosts and some survive fine ( uploaded, RG etc ) so have some patience! :P

I read that different file-host changed domain and they have CC back. Maybe someone should mention it to Oboom? But it's probably silly, it could not be so easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back