OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are getting good sales, but I wish you will get that money also... Do you know anything when will they pay ??

They will not Pay!
Thats the reason why UL paid out within 7 days.
They get the Money from oboom and oboom will shutting down!

Funny story its not USA Company like Filesonic wupload or any other sites that are shutting Down in 2011.

Or did you see any existing Paying Filehost from USA since Megaupload Bust?!

Complete Funny story that you write here :))

Ok after a long time I got an official response regarding payout.... :sun:

h0FGM0U.png

When I was uploading I tried Oboom and I ended up waiting over 1 month for payment then they deleted all my files and locked me out of my account. Oh well glad I don't upload anymore. Feel sorry for the people who have possibly lost money.

Last edited:
I noticed that Oboom changed free user speed from 50 to 150kb/s and you have only 3 sec to wait for the download.
What is even worse is that a free user can download direct after finishing last dl the next file... :cursing:

Last edited:
Dear Users,

as you might have recognized we are currently facing some problems with our merchants, but we are very close to solve the situation with them. Until then we are trying to payout as soon as possible, but we know that this issue leads to some delays at the moment. What we can tell you is, we are working seven days a week to resolve this matter and we will be back to normal in a reasonable time-frame.

You will definetly get your money and we are sure that you will be able to make your usual outcome with our service soon again.

The best way you can help us is to continue your work and you will see, everything will be back to normal soon. We will definetly stay in business and we will keep you up-to-date!

Thank you for your understanding and thank you for your good work. No King will make us fall, that’s for sure.

Table change?
3a0711f0b0.png

-Spain 2$ and 7 $??? This is just unbelievable
-Many premium have been sold in Spain, and now what about users who have purchased them?
-The Spanish Uploaders leave oboom today, we are withdrawing earnings and farewell oboom!!

Bad very bad oboom, until never!!!!!

Table change?
-Many premium have been sold in Spain, and now what about users who have purchased them?
-The Spanish Uploaders leave oboom today, we are withdrawing earnings and farewell oboom!!

also files deleted very fast, even if most downloads...no 60 days waiting...actually 15-30days, I lost daily 50-100GB file deleted even i upload daily...more weird than rg.
most of downloaders complaint me...

Table change?
3a0711f0b0.png

We had to "temporarily" adjust

This change is harmful, now stopped using Oboom until Spain back to group 1.

Luck to all.
LOL, I think oboom is the only site that had Spain in group 1.

All other file hosting sites put spain in group 2 or 3 since that country don't produce enough sales.

well I don't know much about groups, etc.

but uploaded is a stable host with huge resources and oboom is like a baby compared with uploaded therefore they have more premium customers from Spain than Oboom.

Oboom is facing problems with cc processing and uploaded has no problems with cc right now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back