Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no payment for me.
28hzxi0.jpg

They do pay. I have received today into my bank account a payment requested on 23.6.2012. They process the payments heavy, but eventually you get the money :)

I wonder why they pay only small amounts while the users who have made great efforts and have brought much more profit to the site are still waiting...

I have upload files with earnings of this

and i have earned at account:

Why?

I have many other files more with $2 and $1 as earning, i must be have $50 earn, but in the rewards is the half.

Is not funny.

//sorry, my english not so good

I think that they have changed their affiliate program but it is not applied yet on the individual content counters. Probably they are not scam because I learned that they have paid to users who have small payments. And I hope that they will do the same and will act fairly to longstanding users which have many pending payments. I know people who have many pending payments since March.

Last edited:
still nothing... I think that these payments made are showmanship and they made them only for not to be ditched from all their users and to be able to profit from the users without paying them just as they did with stagero.eu. I also think that they are the same people who lied to their users and they did not paid the last payments for novamov.com, movshare.net, videoweed.es and divxstage.eu (perhaps more). X-(

Last edited:
i am earning good with them but it has become a frustration to use
over 10 movies i uploaded today and none of them appear in my account!!!
edit:
now i figured out problem the upload works fine when using a different browser
the problem was with the cookies not working on the upload server
i wish zoom uploader would add this host
he added nowdownload but not nowvideo

Last edited:
pending payments

Hi all,
Regarding the payments from this site please feel free to do your own conclusions considering the screenshot. I wrote them several times without receiving a response from them. I will inform you promptly if they pay me.
I'm sure they monitor this thread so I will appreciate their comments on this.

nowvideo.png

Last edited:
It was a mistake. However...

It was a mistake. I hadn't read the forum rules. I apologize about that. However it doesn't change the fact that the nowvideo team doesn't pay. Yes I know that they paid small amounts to their new users but I think (as was stated through my dupe account pakuuka) that it is showmanship and the payments were made because their longstanding users stopped to upload. Maybe you will say that they (nowvideo team) doesn't pay because the contents which we upload are against their "terms of service". Of course it is. Everybody knows that all the contents which we upload are someone's intellectual property otherwise all sites have gone bankrupt long time ago. But if so, why (until recently) they did not delete all these (intellectual property) contents which are against their "terms of service"? Ultimately they (nowvideo team) are the only who profit from these contents and from the work of the users without they paying them. I and many others spent lot of time and worked hard in uploading and posting nowvideo links and now we want to get the money we deserve. It is almost one year lost time and labor with which they mock. They abuse their users and they doesn't even have the courage to answer all emails we sent to them. Of course may be the payment delay due to financial problems and the team does their best to resolve the problems and to pay to their users. If this is the case then they should inform us and we will support them in order to help each other. But I don't think that this is the case. I hope that eventually at last they will pay to all their users. Then I will apologize if I accidentally offended someone. I rely on their professionalism and hope that they will comment on this and will pay what they owe.
p.s. Please excuse my English

Last edited:
Hello, guys I apologize in advance for my bad English :) Well I also wanted to say about my NowVideo ... I now think there is little hope of receiving payments from this site, I have several pending requests, the oldest are in June (other than payments in 10 days as they say in the Regulation) also did not respond to messages of support, now I do not know more how many messages I sent and they never responded (also have the nerve to say that respond in 48 hours). Well at this point I guess I will not pay anyone and one day we will find the site closed ... Meanwhile money with advertising if they are doing ... Oh I forgot, you are also premium, and the money for the subscription if they are taken instantly! Hello everyone and congratulations to the Forum!

say that they also give 10% of the premium accounts sold? but how do you know? however, I know a friend of mine who now tens of payments sospesto yet to May and never received, however after about three months I have received payment from nowdownload which I assume are the same thing, even they say within 10 days but were 3 months and it is the only payment option, the bank loses as much as 20% of miscellaneous fees ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back