Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello niconico i am also Italian :) About NowDownload I also received payments from them, in fact I have not NowDownload with pending payments, but clearly with NowDownload you do not make the same numbers that you make with NowVideo ... in 6 months i required 3 payments NowDownload and all three were made, with NowVideo i requested 7 and all seven are in pending... I think that will never be made ​​these payments: (

Ex3dl you're lucky! I have 7 payments in pendings and the oldest is 28 June ... I sent him several messages of support, but they never replied ... all the people I've talked to nowvideo tell me the same thing nowvideo, just look at the pages of this thread to see how many people have been cheated by nowvideo ... And I'm pretty sure that they will not pay any of these people, the same thing they did with StageRo, they took the money for premium accounts and advertising and disappeared and reappeared under a different name ... NowVideo ...

Hmm. Eventuelly the hoster not payouts of bank accounts other country outside the EU or germany/switzerland/austria?

I don't know, but I honestly believe that in Europe they have to pay ... I'm in Italy, I have several friends and colleagues in France, England and Spain, and nobody of them have ever received payments from this host...
Is more likely to make some small payment each time, to throw some smoke in the eyes and make believe they are a good host, and I think that your case is one example ... You got what you had to have and NowVideo for you is a good host right?

I was also pleasantly surprised to have received money. I will continue to use the host and when I get the next $ 200, reported here, whether they are paid again.

Other payment required to NowVideo and of course I have not received anything ... Now i do not upload anything, i go with what's already uploaded...

shit site... i have 14$ only on a video, and in my reward accounts shows only 3 dollars... fk you nowvideo and all other scam hosts..

Hi, I just checked my rewards and they are all on "Complete". Yesterday it was all about "Pending". WoW! in one day they have paid me the job a year ... now, expect to receive the money on my account, you upgrade as soon as I get the money!

All the payments were paid. Thank you to the nowvideo team for the nice Christmas present. I wish you happy holidays. :friends:

Finally came the payment of NowVideo! I believe that the opening of MEGA January 19 makes a lot of fear at various file hosting sites ... They are afraid to lose a lot of users, and then began to pay ....

4846f7b8a1ac.png

after the festival go to the bank to check the account ))

my 2nd payment took about 5 days to "complete" and made it pretty fast to my european bank account this time, in about 2 days. I also received much more than the 1st time - about 193 USD made it to my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back