Status
Not open for further replies.
83 comments
nowvideo is bad for watching videos. It plays fine at start. As you keep watching the videos, you will start to lag.. I have no idea why it happens.

Their uploading is really fast but playing videos is pain :(

nowvideo probabaly won't pay, he's taken support button out of the site,
now we can't contact or ask for the money...X-(

Of course they wont pay..and they dont have to pay anyone a cent, its their right as a host to refuse to pay.

People need to get it into their heads getting paid for uploading copyright files just doesnt work anymore.

Plus their streaming was awesome now it sucks as too many users uploading or copying files to them hence the lag now.

@dinny
according to u they have right to earn from copyright material ......
and i can bet they only have copyright material viewers and only visit nowvideo to watch copyright material.....
we r not complaining that they didn't pay as it is not nowvideo complain section ....this is just to make aware others who start using in hope of getting some money
how could u say we upload DCMA files???
according to their DCMA rules they will delete infringement material instantly once they got complain but none of my files deleted yet....so my files are oke or didn't got any complain

my point was just to aware people that they are not paying, whoever using it and pinning their hopes that they will get their money is not the case in here...

@dinny..i was just trying to help innocent uploaders...innocent?..lolzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back