Shared Nlvl.net - cPanel, Unmetered from $1.95 or $0*/month (USA/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys!

Sorry for the trouble, but any orders made using the coupon wJunction must be processed manually.

Thanks! Also we have some new great features coming out too, check the announcements or forum at http://nlvl.net/forum.php
for updates. Simply login with your client details.

Thanks guys,

were expanding our US and EU infrastructure, will be bringing back more stock on plesk web hosting

We would add alertpay, though at this time unfortunately no as they are causing too much issues with web hosts, where alertpay is soon to shutdown.

We will be accepting moneybookers. We accept eCheque, Credit Card, PayPal (via PayPal), you can use the Guest Checkout.

Also we will be bringing pay by phone and paybysms for web hosting only

We would add alertpay, though at this time unfortunately no as they are causing too much issues with web hosts, where alertpay is soon to shutdown.

We will be accepting moneybookers. We accept eCheque, Credit Card, PayPal (via PayPal), you can use the Guest Checkout.

Also we will be bringing pay by phone and paybysms for web hosting only

Thanks for reply,add any one which supports CreditCard payments (other then Paypal).
By the way,can i have a free account absolutely free for my domain?after when you will have other payment processors i will purchase it.

Thanks,

We will be bringing in eWay, Authorize.NET and DaoPay (web hosting). Please note dao pay is pay by phone and is only available for web hosting.

So I used nlvl hosting for the last few days:
- EU hosting sucks, US hosting rocks. :D
- Support team isn't really cooperative, their only excuse is "we have thousands of other customers and a lot of support tickets to take care of".

That's the most important points I noticed, though I'm really thankful to Nlvl for letting me trying the service for free. I'll be renewing my US hosting only. :))

em looking for hosting now see this post and replies but em a bit curious about EU server is it not giving 100% uptime and what about support i've seen few posts that guys are saying it sucks is it really true $1.95 /month is pretty fair for me and i am really interested only if you just clear my curiosity and assure me that it wont happened with me cause my last hosting was very strong with those points and yeah do you guys install DLE 9.2 for my and backup my site ?

@Hatem, we reply to support tickets from the longest wait to shortest. We really can't leave people sitting their for ages and we really do appreciate your patience. We are bringing in more staff members to the front line to introduce 24/7 Live Support for our clients.

Also our EU Server is online there was a DNS issue, not only that a HTTPD server with Apache going down. This should not happen again in future, upgraded server monitoring. We have a 99.9% SLA, please submit a support ticket and hey, guess what? You may be eligible for compensation.

Thanks,
Next Level Hosting

how long the free hosting will be up i've just signed up using the promotion code wjunction my order number is # 6634506116

do i have to pay the next month is it just free for one month and i've selected eu for singiup i'll be using DLE 9.2 (which is a warez linking site) so guess its allowed on eu servers right ?

wow that was fast they instantly emailed my a/c info installing my site (DLE) now will tell you guys after 1 or 2 days how there service is :)

Last edited:
WTF ...
I just got notice that the France Server will be shut down ....
All all sites on france server will be transferred to US server .....
So whats going to happen to Warez Sites ??

Matrix, you will be temporarily placed on our USA server. We will have an offshore server setup for private users.

Also please read the carefully and calm down, look into the email. Clients are eligible for compensation. We are shutting down the France server not because of its price, because the server has no RAID and tends to have constant hardware defects.

Note: we are expanding our servers, so get ready for 10 times faster speeds.

yes i was thinking the same, what about warez sites i've just registered with you guys and em worried now for that purpose i've opened a ticket #111428 need to know what will it going to be happen with my warez site ?

pss... ( its really hard to setup site restore DB it takes alot of time dude ! )

xton3, if you had an account on our EU server, it has already been transferred. Simply login to cPanel through the url: https://chicago.nlvldns.info:2083/ or http://chicago.nlvldns.info:2082/

As said, warez linking may be allowed, though if you have received numerous amounts of DMCA, we will negotiate and try and getting everything fixed up.

Though the benefits of our new server are: We have expensive and high end servers/hardware which the majority of the small webhosts you see on wjunction may not have.

Note: our VPS prices will be dropping a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back