Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,369 comments
I really like Nitroflare but I hope this free download issue will be fixed soon (in my case, no free download = no sales). At least it would be wise to change the message to something more subtle (saying that servers are overloaded is not good for business).

0 Sales in last 10 Days WTF is going on

Look On lettibit these r the stats when i have not working regularly

Lib.jpg

and now Look On Nitro last 10 days working regularly and not penny

Nitro.jpg

No body replies on skype support and also on thread no satisfactry answer.

Look On lettibit these r the stats when i have not working regularly

Lib.jpg

and now Look On Nitro last 10 days working regularly and not penny

Nitro.jpg

No body replies on skype support and also on thread no satisfactry answer.

Nobody knows why your files aren't generating sales. You have to find the answer yourself. Most likely your content isn't good enough.
All you do is keep repeating "I GET NO SALES WTF IS GOING ON". How the f you expect anyone to answer that? There are plenty of people making good money with Nitroflare.

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry for take much time to answer, but we are working to fix the overloading for free downloads...
We have bought more 15 servers, and we got only 5 that already has been installed.
I hope tomorrow we will get the rest, install them and release the free downloads again.

We do everything so the Premium Clients will not be suffer.

@Jonnie
Can you make this message "Free download is currently unavailable due to overloading in the server." not show for premium-only files?
It causes some people to think they can come back later and download for free, but my files are premium only anyways. I think it hurts sales a little bit.
Thanks.

Last edited:
OUR WEBSITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
In these moments we are upgrading the site system. This process will take up to 30 minutes

EDIT. It's on again :)

Last edited:
do you have credit card and paypal 1 month auto rebill system or manual?
will premium rebill automatic every month if subscribe?

Last edited:
Back