Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,364 comments
We are thinking about do something special with the Copy Files.
For example, If a "Lamer (leecher)" want to copy some files from the Original files, and this copy files has a sale, the original file owner will earn 10% from this sale, and the "Leecher" will earn only 60%.

We are thinking on something, the deciding will be posted in website.

not enough :| u shud b leaving this option totally to the original uploader (of allowing to copy or otherwise) n then if he decides to allow other users to copy u can give him a "cut"

No money for website owners - this is really not good
They will not accept links nitroflare on their website
you can see

We have referral option for webmasters, and we pay 10% for each referral sale.
Hi! How long my files will store on your serwers?

As long as the files active, they will not be deleted.
actually inactive files will be removed btw 90-180 days.

After tomorow when we'll add our new servers.

Dear,

We have been added the Copy Files due to overloading of download/uploading same files many times.
This copy files is really helping us with the servers and the ability to make the payments and paying to affiliates higher rates.
LOL and why was CRC check was make up, to prevent this. If dupe script will generate a second link using original uploader file as resource.

You´re quitting money/sales from original uploaders and sharing them with lammers, quite dishonest in a pure PPS filehost. Your global income will be seriously affected when those uploaders (The first ones) move to another filehost. Try to think in a long-term period please.

We are thinking about do something special with the Copy Files.
For example, If a "Lamer (leecher)" want to copy some files from the Original files, and this copy files has a sale, the original file owner will earn 10% from this sale, and the "Leecher" will earn only 60%.

We are thinking on something, the deciding will be posted in website.

Please tell your coder check hash (MD5 or SHA1) before/after upload, there won't be any duplicate file in you server :)

We have referral option for webmasters, and we pay 10% for each referral sale.

As I said in our conversation, that's not site sales :)

Last edited:
We have been added the Copy Files due to overloading of download/uploading same files many times.
This copy files is really helping us with the servers and the ability to make the payments and paying to affiliates higher rates.
Its nice but can you do that Copied Files will not take Storage in our Accounts like in RG. Its not taking more space in your servers so why should it take off our storage space. Thanks!

Its nice but can you do that Copied Files will not take Storage in our Accounts like in RG. Its not taking more space in your servers so why should it take off our storage space. Thanks!

10TB is not enough for you? :O

Guys, please help me with remote upload(from Nitroflare to Nitroflare). Please show me the example of the link.
And Jonnie, giocha97@gmail.com please upgrade ^_^

When I am copying files I use for example this link https://www.nitroflare.com/view/E6538AC61D8277D/1430266708C.pdf and after the copying process I get this link http://www.nitroflare.com/view/1BDCD7739060B5D
you can see the difference in sizes

aaaah, forget it, I figured it out -_-

Last edited:
I own website - you guide me how to add nitroflare on my website
Thank you

we dont have domain sales

we pay only for referrals, so if you have Uploaders/Posters, you give them your REFERAL LINK, can be found here:
https://www.nitroflare.com/member?s=referrals
and they have to register, after that you will earn 10% from their sales.

lol remove it 10% referral option and add 10% of sales for site owners so most boards will allow your links

Hi Jonnie. Tolgahanuzun2@gmail.com please upgrade?

Done.

Jonnie Mixed plans are disabled? :(

Yes.

Can you guarantee that free download will work from now? Cause last time it was fxed, it went down again after a day and that got me in trouble

We have added more servers, and the free downloads back to normal.

plz upgrade premium my account: caomitsumi@gmail.com
thanks

Done.

Back