Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
check filefactory upload plugin, it is not working..i try re-enter my account information, but it keep showing "Login to FileFactory Login Failed"

when i use AUtoupload to upload files on MF.
i usually meet "get link failed" problem, so many files are not uploaded after that.
so i need to check my MF and see which links are not uploaded and upload it again.
how to solve this?
i always facing this issue but don't worry its MF problem
when u upload certain file and get this message
don't upload this file again, just wait 30 second or less
and check ur MF account manager again
and u will find this file uploaded successfully

iman24 said:
i always facing this issue but don't worry its MF problem
when u upload certain file and get this message
don't upload this file again, just wait 30 second or less
and check ur MF account manager again
and u will find this file uploaded successfully

i know that ^^. im not talking about the file which failed to get link, but the files are scheduled to upload after that file. if u failed to get link this file, then many files after it wont be uploaded...

i suppose that u tried to upload multiple files at once
i recommended u to use "embedupload.com" for multiple files
it always better to me while uploading to MF

their response time are slow!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

your actual speed in member page totally different with the demo site :facepalm:

< 400 KB/s in my account, but get more then > 7000 KB/s in demo server with same link :facepalm:

more then 10 hours problem still not solve yet

please reply my ticket

their response time are slow!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

your actual speed in member page totally different with the demo site :facepalm:

< 400 KB/s in my account, but get more then > 7000 KB/s in demo server with same link :facepalm:

more then 10 hours problem still not solve yet

please reply my ticket
fyi: in their country, today is "Day of Silence" or "Saka New Year". so maybe there have lil busy with their real activity. just be patience mate. NRL will do the best for us. i know it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back