Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Clients,

Due to a little bit problem with our programmer, probably until next week I am not 100% able to help you with broken download or upload plugins. I can fix few plugins, but not all plugins, all belongs to our programmer.

Just a recap of problems so far.

Download Plugins :

1. Uploaded.to - Status : Broken
2. Turbobit - Status : Broken
3. Rapidshare - Status, Fixed, it's working fine now
4. Share-Online - Status, Fixed, Working Fine
5. Netload - Status, Fixed, Working Fine

Upload Plugins.
1. Filefactory - Reported as broken, Haven't tested it out.
2. Turbobit - I think turbobit servers are overloaded.

=============

If you find yourself can't upload to certain filehosting at this time, please upload your files using the "FTP File" function from rapidleech or "Remote Upload" function from filehosting site.

I'm very sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Diko

^^ Balqis, I'm sorry for that, I was fixing something, but because of this stupid slow internet connection, the upload cut half and broke the download function, but everything is fine now.

I'm sorry dear.

==================

Filefactory upload plugin fixed.

Uploaded.to download plugin was modified, please check it if you have your own premium accounts, and report me back if it is still broken.

br,
Diko

=-==================

Jiung, it's working fine dear, we've applied the fix.

[slide]http://imagezilla.net/images/53921Horizon33_2012_3_21_17.jpg[/slide]

Last edited:
FF upload is working. Nice :)

Thank you for fixed FF upload. Depositfiles download plugin need fix too.

FF upload dont work bro !!

NjGSx.jpg

Dear Rob,

Possible reason is, you haven't entered your FF account details in upload account editor. The plugin was modified, so you need to enter your details once again.

Probably this weekend I'm gonna reformat our rapidleech script, the main goal is to keep clients filehost account when update is released.

I'm very sorry for the delay for some plugin requests, our programmer has come back now and ready to roll again.

br,
Diko

how many premium account included in Level 2 RL usa?
does it support ftp upload?
how many tab allow for upload and transload?
you server blocked by any filehost?

please reply me in pm

when i use AUtoupload to upload files on MF.
i usually meet "get link failed" problem, so many files are not uploaded after that.
so i need to check my MF and see which links are not uploaded and upload it again.
how to solve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back