Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, we dont need tutorials, we need this fixed:S

And what's the point of your tutorials when there is no chance some1 will browse 260 pages to find some tutorials :S

I haven't uploaded anything for few days because of your crappy service, today I tried again and it's even worse:S

due to the holiday and the fact that it was a weekend, I'll give them another 24 hours to respond and correct issues or I will close their thread permanently. I closed it before for a month or so, and they assured me that things would be better if I reopened it - and this doesn't seem better.

@everyone : just submit your ticket if you have any troubles.

@mods : you don't even know we are responding their questions by answering their tickets. Peoples only came here to give us a complain. Then it looks very bad for our company. No one give us a good reputation, they just came here to blame us and blame us and blame us...We fixed that, and just...gone...and back if any troubles occuring. This is wjunction's thread for selling our service, not a thread for just complains thing, and then you lock that forever.

FTP access is now working...
Error on disk space has been fixed already.

For any broken plugins, upload and download's function....Please, please and please just submit your ticket, we will see your rapidleech and trying to fix all of them.

Sorry for my bad English.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I've been using NRL for over 3 months now. I've tried a few other RL providers and none came close to the quality of product you get for the price.

I'm not sure why there are so many complaints. I've had problems with the service from time to time but the problems have always been fixed fast and if they were serious, the customers received some kind of compensation.

If everyone doesn't like NRL so much, go try another rapidleech host and you'll realize how much better NRL is.

@everyone : just submit your ticket if you have any troubles.

@mods : you don't even know we are responding their questions by answering their tickets. Peoples only came here to give us a complain. Then it looks very bad for our company. No one give us a good reputation, they just came here to blame us and blame us and blame us...We fixed that, and just...gone...and back if any troubles occuring. This is wjunction's thread for selling our service, not a thread for just complains thing, and then you lock that forever.

FTP access is now working...
Error on disk space has been fixed already.

For any broken plugins, upload and download's function....Please, please and please just submit your ticket, we will see your rapidleech and trying to fix all of them.

Sorry for my bad English.

Thank you.
I open a ticket a didn't got a response about the MU problem, since the server move (3 days) the MU download/upload plugin is broken, do something...

Only from reading this thread, looks like sucky service, especially after leaving your clients for a month without saying a word and then come back like nothing happend.

sorry, but thats the truth.

I open a ticket a didn't got a response about the MU problem, since the server move (3 days) the MU download/upload plugin is broken, do something...

i am in us.inewrl.info
download plugin of MU fine ... maybe you can check it on your RL.
if it works, report here.. if it doesn't, report here too

c28b81b4cb.gif

I'm fixing the problems one by one since yesterday. Please be patience, I misconfigured something in the script and the server, a little miss but quite messy.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience, everything will be fine, I promise you.

br,
Diko

^^ new features, FTP progress bar and delete after unrar feature.

A better diskdrive performance for writing and reading compared with the older one.

that's all.

^^quality was never in question.support is.when its working well,you are happy;when something breaks your screwed.

its aimed in general and not @ not_responding.

Last edited:
I've been using NRL for over 3 months now. I've tried a few other RL providers and none came close to the quality of product you get for the price.

I'm not sure why there are so many complaints. I've had problems with the service from time to time but the problems have always been fixed fast and if they were serious, the customers received some kind of compensation.

If everyone doesn't like NRL so much, go try another rapidleech host and you'll realize how much better NRL is.

You are right mate! I believe no bug free software anytime it will cause a trouble. I'm using NewRapidLeech for more than 3 Months. Before I'm using other RapidLeech Service to expensive($$), No PREMIUM account, Upload up to 1GB only unlike here in NewRapidLeech up to 2GB upload into my FileHosting. Here in NewRapidLeech I'm 100% satisfied their service.

Last edited:
Received refund. And they are working on the service.

Tip to provider: Ask Ricky to lift the ban on your server, because Fileserve is one of the major hosts. If this can not be done, remove fileserve from your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back