Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be very good move if a feature like INFO TAGS of mp3 can be edited..

We will think of it, thanks for the idea.

Received refund. And they are working on the service.

Tip to provider: Ask Ricky to lift the ban on your server, because Fileserve is one of the major hosts. If this can not be done, remove fileserve from your site.

We have asked him, but he never replies.

@sniffdog:are they issuing refund to everyone or only you because you are a mod?whats the procdedure to ask a refund?

Hi mate, I didn't know that the person requesting was sniffdog, what I knew is he demanded us something we can't give to him.

EDITED: Never put members or staff members' real name in your posts. Infracted.

My 2 partners already promised him, so I don't have other option than refunded him.

Please always refer refund request to our TOS page.

http://newrapidleech.com/terms-of-service

br,
Diko

================

Plenty slots available at NL.

Grab them now when it's available. Click Here.

Last edited:
1 - NEVER ever put out real names (better known as outing) of members or staff!
2 - Please explain what I asked for and you couldn't provide?
After I parted with my money, I noticed that:
- FTP didn't work at all
- Although Fileserve logo is on the website, fileserve down or upload didn't work at all.
- Filepost upload didn't work

After 24 hours my ticket was still not attended to or even received a reply.

Last edited:
^^ I'm sorry, I don't know if that is your real name. Most people use fake name when registering at Newrapidleech.

you know what you wrote on your ticket, all problems are listed there, and I don't think it's fair too if you put something private into public rite here compared to what I did on above post, right?

The truth is, my two partners already promised you a refund, so I just wanted to make it simple for you and for me, instead of debating a $9.59 to refund you, I chose to concentrate on other people tickets.

No tickets open right now, I assume everything is fine.

br,
Diko

^^ whatever you say mod, I'm tired dealing with you.

Fileserve uploading is working fine in all of my servers rite now.

[slide]http://i.lulzimg.com/99df9f6abc.jpg[/slide]

would you mind using your power elsewhere? you are wasting your energy here, you know?

==========================

quick maintenance on NL server, I found a bug and an abuser.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

br,
Diko

==============

okay, done

Last edited:
You mislead people by implying Fileserve download and upload is supported on your service and it's not.

If you can't live with moderators or you think you can out (staff) members, please find a life elsewhere.

I am on your thread as a member not as a staff member. And if your service deteriorates again, your thread will be closed. Perhaps you can recall Mindy's post earlier.

Don't try to bully me. Any posts of you and your staff referring to me or another staff member will be deleted.

Last edited:
@ baleegh999

yest, but this not working....

when I click on US flag the moves me into home site. When click on NL flag the moves me into "Apache 2 Test Page"

@ baleegh999

yest, but this not working....

when I click on US flag the moves me into home site. When click on NL flag the moves me into "Apache 2 Test Page"

that is right, I am sorry, I'm not of the NewRapidleech staff, I just tried to help, I'm sure the admin will see that and he will fix the demo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back