Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
renewrl.info is down, hold on while I resolve this with my server provider.

i'm sorry for the inconvenience.

===============================

@xxxuploadxxx, I've replied all of your tickets, please reply back.

br,
Diko

hmm.. I was wondering how long before the update the guy in support said to me, he replied to my ticket like this "New plugin was done, please wait Diko will update it soon" so I was confident in what he says and closed my own ticket...

View Ticket #575497

Sorry but i was just wondering... ^_^

huskar.info got problem to upload in wupload it says "Upload server not found."

seems the plugin is outdated, I've tried it on all of my servers.

Please use the "FTP File" function at the moment, I'm gonna report this to our plugin department.

Thank you for your report.

hmm.. I was wondering how long before the update the guy in support said to me, he replied to my ticket like this "New plugin was done, please wait Diko will update it soon" so I was confident in what he says and closed my own ticket...

View Ticket #575497

Sorry but i was just wondering... ^_^

It has been resolved, please check it anima.

I tried the Turbo Demo and added the link on wupload & filesonic RU it shows error.

I disable file request on that demo due to abusive users. You can try to upload your files using FTP upload or normal upload method.

br,
Diko

========================

renewrl.info back online.

@Not_Responding >>> I need banner to promote ur RL on my site.

Okay, I'll inform you when it's ready.

hey i want to buy NL1, wats the method to order? i tried, i asks promotional code, wat is promotional code?
Dear Z,

Currently no promotional code in NL servers.

another question mate, can i download torrents?

Torrent Downloading will be supported soon, but not now. Our RL currently doesn't support downloading from torrents.

br,
Diko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back