Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow awesome speed diko!! this would be the best rapidleech!

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/EL3lr1.png[/slide]

planning to buy one after filesonic pay this wednesday(GMT+8) :)

thanks for activate my account but have a problem with filesonic.Netherlands server remote uploading not supported on filesonic may be ip block and filesonic plugin too old please replace it with new one.

Filesonic Prove
933d86c496.png

Last edited:
Hi saad,

Remote upload of FSC is working fine, can you PM me a screenshot of this error (maybe IP block)?

[slide]http://i27.lulzimg.com/7ff2f22014.jpg[/slide]

br,
Diko

WTF!?

I think you need to be penalized for this, wtf you made a fake SCREENSHOT

8422f923c8.png

fcking liar.

You forget to change the Avarge speed to the same of the end 1453 KB/s..

AVARGE SPEED SHOWS THE END SPEED OF THE DOWNLAOD!!!!!!!
LIAR!!!!!!!

Or you are a friend of the owner of this company or dont know i will inform right now to mederators, this is fake promotion stop doing that.

Other thing, DEMO shows the service comes with premium accounts this is true please post true and not fake information.

Hi supdude im not posting a fake screenshot of the Turbo Rapidleech of newrapidleech. and 1 more thing you created a new account just to post a feedback?why not use your main account?

Im not related with Diko or whatsoever. Im just a uploader and a rapidleech user! If you think this screenshot is fake then i will post a video here!

ask all people who purchased this Turbo Rapidleech of Newrapidleech. Maybe you are one of the RL Service Provider here in WJ and you can't beat this new feature of Newrapidleech..

This ain't a fake one..didn't you study math? the formula in getting average with this one is like getting the frequency of a sinusoidal (wave)

So this is the formula:

4.4gb/100.9s (file size/time(in sec))
convert gb to kb first, 4.4gb is equal to 4,400,000kb
so the output is:
4,400,000kb/100.9s=43607.53221010902kb/s

there is a difference but this is acceptable

Please go back to high-school if you don't know this one..

AVARGE SPEED SHOWS THE END SPEED OF THE DOWNLAOD!!!!!!!
Zzzz...wrong theory and also wrong spell..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back