Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing! I Like it! And i don't get the point for leaving the old reputation system. :)

You can make new reputation system... This thanks and Reputation Power.

Reputation Power can be equal to:

1 to 100 thanks = Reputation Power = 1 (Young Helper/Friend of board/Respected/)

101 to 200 thanks = Reputation Power = 2 (Helper/Friend of board/Respected/)

201 to 300 thanks = Reputation Power = 3 (Helper/Friend of board/Respected/)

301 to 500 thanks = Reputation Power = 4 (Forum Doctor ;D/Forum Emergency/VIP)

501 to 1000 thanks = Reputation Power 5 = (Forum Guru)

It's just an Example, guys... :) But I like it!

Last edited:
This is amazing when someone is selling a service without looking for what people are saying you
could just look at thanks. I think admin should add groan not sure about this.

Instead of having this shit:
Use something like this with some javascript to expand the list:
^ Keep shit clean.

yeah wanted to say same ;)
now its left to solve the problems with bans, coz one day you come and see one person banned, next day he is unbanned, that somehow misleads with reputation....

and why do you people always compare it to warez ??? if you have seen thanks mod only in warez forums (coz u dedicated to warez..) it doesnt mean that its created for warez...
I seen this mod in lots of forums and its useful way to say thank you for info without posting, keeps clean forum, saves space :)

Last edited:
It looks very messy in every post, but if you change it to 1st post only it's even more fail :))

Someone posting a reply helping a member out wouldnt be able to get "Thanks"

I dont like the current thanks button, it makes the forum look ugly. Maybe we can have some kind of 'like' system e.g

iEoC5.jpg

Problem with THANKS button is ALWAYS, that users hit it on the post that means nothing, for example, me hitting thanks button, where someone said thanks...
At least from my observations. This would be pure example:

edhve.jpg

Users usually are hitting headless that thanks button... It won't be a measure of anything at all.

My 2 cents.

It will eventually work out. People are always exicted about things in the beginning and this is the first post about the thanks button.

It wont be long before people actually thank a user when needed.. Also yea it does need a little tweaking to make it look better but Im sure it will get worked on to meet peoples needs.

It's a bit messy at the moment, but it will be fixed. We want to hear your ideas, share them with us. Help us to improve it. All proposals will be carefully considered and evaluated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back