Status
Not open for further replies.

SuicidalMedia

Hello WJunctioners,
We have added a new reputation system called "Post thank you", it's pretty easy to use (and very familiar to those who use vBulletin), all you need to do is click the "Thanks" button if you think that a post has been helpful, and 1 point (thanks) will be added to the user.

Old reputation system isn't disabled yet, but we still don't know if we're going to disable it or integrate it with the new one.

If you guys have any suggestions regarding the new rep system, feel free to reply to this thread. :)

58 comments
Someone please fix that button. It looks horrible :P (color is good)

Sp32 has provided a better one already:

thankscopy.png

We're just waiting for the tech to upload it.

Sp32 has provided a better one already:

thankscopy.png

We're just waiting for the tech to upload it.

Ah, much better (y)

Integration with current rep system would be nice. But don't make it to be like 1 thanks = 1 more rep. That would be useless. Maybe 10 thanks (or 20) = 1 rep.

I'd keep that rep number as low as possible if you ask me (not 200, 500, 1000).

That is good for a start, BUT what we really need is some kind of system that shows
how much business a user is doing etc, to prove their true trustworthiness.

I know it sounds simpler than it really is, but it would be truly beneficial to the forum
if we could work it out.

Oh and Thanks! :)

That is good for a start, BUT what we really need is some kind of system that shows
how much business a user is doing etc, to prove their true trustworthiness.

I know it sounds simpler than it really is, but it would be truly beneficial to the forum
if we could work it out.

Oh and Thanks! :)

That's actually a nice idea, iTrader would certainly help to all buyers and sellers, we'll see what we can do about that! :D

soft2050,
That's easy to change, so it's not a priority at the moment. Important thing is to get this thing going, as the old reputation system wasn't that much used tbh.

So messy. Makes WJ look like a warez posting forum. Dislike...

I don't like clutter. That's what it is to me. It shows on every post that is thanked. I liked having it out of the way in the profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back