Status
Not open for further replies.
phpUploader and sBorg are great. Rapidleech is crap, it looks terrible, coding structure is terrible. Everyting.

both have their weaknesses.

rapidleech:
it isnt possible to select more than one step to do.
you have to add download link --> unrar ---> rerar ---> upload
sborg is in this case much better.

sborg:
sometimes you get broken links.

both:
are not full automatic.

Oh yes!

Open source community that will develop automated bot script, and re-leech the entire internet, and it will be for -imagine - FREE !!

So, we can all just sit, relax, and enjoy the spam and millions of the same posts all around the internetz :D Now, that sounds peechy, doesn't it? You all probably think you will earn moneyz, no?

Well, when you guys realize that underground needs to stay down, and there is a reason for that, and before heads start to fall off, and few of you get busted, you won't keep it low, right?

What is next? Will Scene release groups start to upload their own releases directly on filehosts, so they can earn moneyz for their work?

Shit, you newbies, wannabe uploaders really make things brainless.

Why don't you just call mRaza, to save you effort, and ask him to publish his script OPEN SOURCE.

You would all just love to do nothing and earn cash out of doing nothing, right?
Well, lemme discover you the truth:

Dreamland DIED!
No Such Thing.
Call Your Brain if You Have Any, while you still have not-raped ass on your butt.
Or you will join those 1000 people in Hotfile lawsuit.

I am ranting here for your own good, because I see no one here is quite immature.
You fall of from momma's tit few seconds ago, and want to be illegals. Right...
Learn how to do it properly. You still don't know how to google your own shitz...

I hope at least some of you will know what I am talking about.

well NIKE has no clue.. but i couldnt agree with ya more man.. cant wait for all teh paid hosts to vanish,and it will happen eventually. Then most these nu-uploaders just in it for the money will eventually vanish as well

Wow, it's amazing to me that people are accusing me (and other's interested in starting this project) of being greedy (while somehow relating this to the idea of an opensource project).

I want the project to be opensource because (as we've seen with Rapidleech, phpUploader, and numerous scripts built off of it) coders will often be busy with other priorities in their lives, tire of the project, or just lose interest in adding features/capabilities that they themselves wouldn't make use of.

Also, I think it's worth noting that the content of a forum should be up to and controlled by the board of that forum. While posting to numerous boards can be used to spam, posting to a couple can be better for everyone (and is encouraged by a lot of sites).

I'm a large uploader who (among other things) takes a great amount of pride in the quality of my uploads (both the quality of the material itself and the presentation of it). In this respect I am undeniably in the upper ten percent of uploaders.

In short, cvrle77, I can't imagine how you could have made a more ridiculous, mindless, and insulting post.

I'm sorry to have been away from the thread for awhile, but my computer was stolen from my car in a smash-and-grab and I've been too busy to take time to go somewhere to use a computer to check the thread.

To all those who have expressed interest in developing the code, I'll be PMing you so we can start figuring out what the aim should be and how we should go about developing the product to begin with!

More coders would be welcome, please respond in this thread or PM me if you're interested!

I currently have and use both Rapidleech and sBorg, and while I've made my issues with Rapidleech clear, I haven't discussed sBorg very much mostly because I've only just started testing it out.

While the automation of sBorg is enticing, and a lot of the features quite nice, the project is eerily similar to phpUploader (which is given credit for being the initial inspiration).

sBorg also is limited to 5 processes at a time (I'm not sure if this is a strict number or some sort of estimate) before the process gets FUBAR.

Also, the speeds of sBorg are laughable compared to those of Rapidleech, the project was designed to be easy on resources, but this severely limits those uploaders who would like to use a powerful server for powerful uploading!

Last edited:
Well I would say. They developed the Rapidleech script. Since its open source. Its not there responsibility to update it. Any one can update it and provide plugins. If they are selling the plugins that ok. They are on internet to earn money. Alright enough on this.

On this project. I will help you. I can provide a few plugins. Just let me know. :D

Another quick note for iMage and (I believe) cvrle77, it would be incredibly naïve to think these filehosts are going to disappear.

Thanks for the offer, automan, I'll be sure to contact you as soon as the ball gets rolling.

Still looking for people to start scraping/putting together the core code!

so guys sborg(somik) is evolved from php uploader(originally by lifetalk) so we can start from there is good, i think so...

also i am going to test phpuploader first..(it contain only 4 -5 plugin)
but we don't need 85 plugins, just major filehost plugin is enough...
rs/mu/fs/fso/US/dl/Hf/mf (even hotfile is partially dead)

It is a great idea you got there, we surely need something that works and dosen't die as a project overtime. Well, ads and donations could keep the project alive ;).

Well, first of all mRazza only sells the script with hosting, and the other script out there being sold is by automan, and he's stopped selling it and plans on selling the next for $50.

It's amazing to me that people will take an opensource script like Rapidleech, put (admittedly) decent amounts of work into it, and then just be greedy with it.

@torr: Yea, the options would be between sBorg (another script that's essentially an opensource script with a few bells and whistles) and Rapidleech scripts as bases.

Last edited:
both have their weaknesses.

rapidleech:
it isnt possible to select more than one step to do.
you have to add download link --> unrar ---> rerar ---> upload
sborg is in this case much better.

sborg:
sometimes you get broken links.

both:
are not full automatic.
sBorg dont give you any broken links anymore. It now has link detection algorithm which will upload the file upto 9 times if required before giving a fail to retreve the link.

sBorg also is limited to 5 processes at a time (I'm not sure if this is a strict number or some sort of estimate) before the process gets FUBAR.
That is a estimate. Usually problem starts beyond 5 processes at a time so we suggest keeping under it.

so guys sborg(somik) is evolved from php uploader(originally by lifetalk) so we can start from there is good, i think so...

also i am going to test phpuploader first..(it contain only 4 -5 plugin)
but we don't need 85 plugins, just major filehost plugin is enough...
rs/mu/fs/fso/US/dl/Hf/mf (even hotfile is partially dead)
Actually sBorg started off as an evolved version of phpUploader however it has been re-coded from scratch a couple of times so it is no longer a branchout of phpUploader. phpUploader project was abandoned because of some limitations that required a full script rewrite to overcome (multi-instance is one of them).

Because it's an awesome youtube link, it belongs everywhere.

Also this sounds like a reasonable idea, given that it isn't provided to every random uploader.

UN+1

Yeah im bored sometimes so ill probably code something but it won't be in php most likely (stupid idea to code an uploader/downloader in php, seriously).

We'll see anyway. Oh and the youtube vid was for me fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back