New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

How do you espect? that users are going to still using this program, if you pay after 30 Days.

This is the las Message I got from Ul.to support Staff
Dear Customer,

Your payout is still on process.

Quote from our TOS :

(...) uploaded.to shall timely pay the amount determined upon completion of its review (where possible within 30 business days)
by such method of payment as the User has selected.

Last edited:
Hello :)

This is my first post here.I just want to inform you that i received my payment via bank transfer about one hour ago.

P.S. I requested 20 euro before 15 March.

This is my first post here.I just want to inform you that i received my payment via bank transfer about one hour ago.

New member + This is your 1st post. :(

New member + This is your 1st post. :(

I joined in 15th Oct 2011 :P .
I just have never written something till now,but i have read a lot of posts in wjunction about affiliate programs.
then it is more suspicious. I don't care. I just want to know when I will get paid that's all.

ok, let me explain it to you:

-small file = you get downloads , no sales but no PPD program
-big files = sales, may be in the first few hours , then those files are deleted and marked as illegal , no PPS

somebody pls explain to me how to make money in this hosting?

P.S
im uploding only for money, not for glory

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back