New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ip is dynamic IP (ADSL IP).
So, it can be change many times in a day (just an example).

Same account, using by 2 or more different IP's at same time = ban. I Agree.

they should work not with ip but with PC ! if an account is used on more than two different PCs then you could consider it account sharing ! just judging by IP is very wrong since many people log in from home with dynamic IP and also use RDP to upload stuff ! you might end up using 10 different ips in one day but all from the same computer !

I dont agree, i have 2 computers with 2 different ISP = 2 different IP, plus i sometimes open ul.to from my phone ... i dont think i should be banned

Well, in my opinion, that's the only way to prevent Acc Sharing.
Limit of ip connections at same account at same time.

Maybe, not ban, but block the access. Something like that.

We're gonna pay every 10 days like the old owners did before, the Board of Directors changed as of the 1st of April 2012 and the new owners have their own bank accounts whatsoever, it'll take 2-3 weeks until everything works flawlessly like it was 3-4 months ago.

By the way, did anyone receive his bank transfer requested prior the 10th of March 2012 today? I hope the new bank account won't cause any troubles because of the mass of payments.

hi Simem

In my account is already UL as paid, as you did an international transfer and my country is Portugal should receive tomorrow.

As soon as I receive notice here B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back