New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ask PayPal that they should unlimit our account -.-
@sinem
or make a new one:)) there is no rule that say that this is not allowed?!8-)

other point is if the Cyando Ag is now the new owner why they use not another Paypal account?!I see there No Problem why this should not work?!

New Owner=New Paypal

Best Greetz ;)

Last edited:
Well our new Board is in contact to PayPal, but unfortunately it doesn't seem like they're burning for a cooperation with ul.to.

We can collect some fire to make them more hot. B-)

Let's say you create a personal account and make all transactions using this personal account.
Is this possible?
Paypal isn't stupid. They are a global player. They have powerful automated systems to find "fakes".

Nope, it will be blocked within a blink.

Ok man!
One more thing, please: How many days some file stay online even with no downloads? 30 days or 180 days?

TOS says 180 days, but here "Starting from the activation your files won't be deleted for 30 days within the assured contingent due to inactivity!" you say 30 days?

I'm confused :unsure::blink:

If we received earlier by Coldsend GmbH...
The company Cyando AG, could well open a new account and make payments via paypal ...

Other corporate name ... 8-)

Are you planning to change to affiliate else? You are changing it every month and for that people/posters like me are not convince you.

Take your course and do it. Today plan is good for my but who knows maybe you will change it again :facepalm:

Well, you ask for changes in our affiliate plan, we do them, but then you complain because we change the plan. What do you want us to do?

Well, you ask for changes in our affiliate plan, we do them, but then you complain because we change the plan. What do you want us to do?

It would be nice to remove the traffic limit or expand, when I've been using this server users complained a lot for the limit that is too outdated for the current connections and the type of content that for some content some have to wait several days even being premium and additional TB is very expensive should not be more than 1 €.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back