Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
neload.jpg

Nice to see ..............................

Where are you frome my friend

The adding of a CC definitely had its effect on my rebills which tripled themselfs. but again, without new payment options to affiliates, all this, is just a pure income for netload and noting for us

I can tell theyre backed up, just imagine how many of us email them (and the size of their team) it'll take a while, but theyre actually doing things, like adding CC and such which is good. I suggested to them to adopt SagePay (its a more secure form of a Direct Debit / Credit Card payment, very secure, 3 day transfer like a cheque (and same as with withdrawl from paypal) whilst it may seem slow, its 3 weeks since they got shit stormed by paypal, ima giving them till the 12th October (the expected date for my first new payment request) if not, then ima go get spammy on the emails again.

Or get my mate in germany to drive to their office (if its locatable)

Hello User xxxxxxxxx

we want to inform you that your payout was rejected. The reason for that was:

- For technical reasons we will change the payment provider. We are sorry for your circumstances and will find a solution as soon as possible.

The payout amount was added back to your account.

Please pay attention about this problem on your next payout request.

Best Regards,

Yvonne

Payment was requested via moneybookers
DAY 1/8/2012

anyone get paid from them VIA EU bank or get any mail from them

not PPL who request VIA paypal PPL who request VIA EU bank have get any mail or nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back