Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i can still see the CC option from full day why you PPL are saying that its gone ? its working very fine guys where you all from ? USA ?

@chicoes when you saw that CC is gone and what you mean by MB ?

Last edited:
Guys i can still see the CC option from full day why you PPL are saying that its gone ? its working very fine guys where you all from ? USA ?

@chicoes when you saw that CC is gone and what you mean by MB ?

MB i mean they removed moneybookers (not that it matters, just stating a fact)
from my country i dont see CC anymore

otkuhz.jpg

Well Done Netload

Netload make ppl super super fool Good job Netload if you guys just go 1 week back and see what they did till now you all will come to my point why i am saying that they are making us super fool

what they add and what they remove and what they are doing this all is making ppl fool and nothing more

netload sucks now Thats it

i use asian proxy, usa proxy, uk proxy
all have no CC options.

why can't they just use avangate to process the credit card payment.

anyway, i don't care about method to get sales for netload at all at this situation, who can guarantee they will pay the huge amount of money that they own uploaders after they add credit card.

add webmoney is easy as well, just to pay affiliate, every host can get their ass to get used to webmoney, why can't they.

all in all, they just don't want to pay, simple as that, they do have enough money to pay, it' just they don't think they can earn back the amount of money they own uploaders in this filehost bad situation if they paid the money.

some of us are teaching netload how to run file host business, this is a big shame for netload.
even we know what to do, they don't.

rapidgator is taking over ,and with lower rate, lucky host.

started getting sales got 2sales after 8days
love you netload

lol they had removed cc option

What's there to love exactly? they are not paying and who knows if and when they will ever pay again, so your sales worth nothing, atleast ATM. I had hopes when i saw the CC option, but its removed so all hope is gone. Also, adding the CC option is nice step.. for them to get more money. We should be happy when we see payment methods for us and not for them.
Oh yeah, and the only reason there is no announcement on the main page is cuz they dont want to scare off potential affiliates who will make them money, but they dont know they will not see any money in return

Last edited:
started getting sales got 2sales after 8days
love you netload

lol they had removed cc option

We all are leaving netload and you just started loving netload...LOL :))

There is no such processor as webmoney. With webmoney we can get paid fast. Why the hell netload is not adding it and hell they are taking too much time than expected just to add payment option.. DAMN you netload! You are loosing everyone not just an uploaders..

@ DoggY DuKe, chicoes

love you netload
why i had said
i didnt wheather they pays or not
simple reason i had worked 2weeks with different hosts like ryushare extabit rapidgator even they had cc payment gateways but i got very few sales 2 to 3sales
when netload added cc gateway i started working just by posting 3 threads in that only 2sales
so i can say downloaders are so hunger to buy netload premiums just they are waiting for better payment gatewatys to buy premiums that is why with less effort i got 2sales
yesterday i seen that they added cc payment gateway so i started worked

@ DoggY DuKe, chicoes

love you netload
why i had said
i didnt wheather they pays or not
simple reason i had worked 2weeks with different hosts like ryushare extabit rapidgator even they had cc payment gateways but i got very few sales 2 to 3sales
when netload added cc gateway i started working just by posting 3 threads in that only 2sales
so i can say downloaders are so hunger to buy netload premiums just they are waiting for better payment gatewatys to buy premiums that is why with less effort i got 2sales
yesterday i seen that they added cc payment gateway so i started worked

But dude, they are not paying, so how exactly it helps you that people buy premiums? I made 6 rebills yesterday and 5 the day before, and i couldnt care less about it. it will only look nice in your netload balance, but i doubt you will see it in your actual bank account. so the money in your balance ATM is basically virtual money that doesnt worth anything.

Neload will be back with full power like B4

but bliv or not it Stayed longer with Paypal then others

but still bitshare is best for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back