Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no but
some one said to me that if i reach the minimum payout the payza or webmoney paiment account will apair to me & i will get paid r u sure man bawt this ?

If you are from germany or other European Country you can use withdraw to your bank account otherwise only paypal works for international users... webmoney and alertpay are not working more. about moneybookers, I have no Idea.

WITHDRAWAL OPTIONS

Withdrawals are only possible after your balance is more than $50 US.

Last edited:
It is impossible to Post both forums and my own blog because when I set free download limit to 100 Mb, I am losing forums - Ended up with banned.

Is there any solution for that ? Am I missing something ? How can I post them all together.

^ pinkside

easy, don't be greedy and evil ,then you are fine.

for example, you have to offer non-premium links when you post to warez-bb

set it to 300 or 400 MB free user limit, and rar as many parts as you can
or set any size you can select there,and make sure each part is downloadable for free.

i never Put any limitations. I post 1.86 GB rar links without any limit. In starting it may frustrate you but once you start getting it right it'll rock the party.
Honestly Saying i did not get any between the period of 21 April to 29 June. But in next 20 days i have generated 35+ sales. Patience is the key to success. Now my users know that i'll never use other hosts so they are happy with netload. One more thing when a new user see my posts he finds netload as prior host and jons the party happily.

^ pinkside

easy, don't be greedy and evil ,then you are fine.

for example, you have to offer non-premium links when you post to warez-bb

set it to 300 or 400 MB free user limit, and rar as many parts as you can
or set any size you can select there,and make sure each part is downloadable for free.

dude please do not try to teach me how to share my files. My question is clear enough.
Im not asking how many parts bring more sales and such.

Someone here sent received by
moneybookers?

My paypal account limited for 180 days
contact support and pedi netload refuse payment
kindly took my order of rejection
'll ask now moneybookers
I hope someone answers you receive payment from there
regards

you can add real adress and no need to put login:password as I know.
ı had done it several times cause real adress is created for premium download
and temporary they are created. Am I wrong ?

sales from netload will only increase generally (of course for netload itself) with all the other hosts DOWN due to the lack of payment methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back