Need Alertpay Transfer Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=Akii=-

Hello Alertpay Team

I Have An Alertpay Account And Have My Bank Account And Debit Card Attached To The Account....

I Want Money To Be Transfer From My Bank Account To My Alertpay Account(I Am Indian User)

Please Help Me With Detailed Information....

Thanks In Advance!!

8 comments
Hello Alertpay Team

I Have An Alertpay Account And Have My Bank Account And Debit Card Attached To The Account....

I Want Money To Be Transfer From My Bank Account To My Alertpay Account(I Am Indian User)

Please Help Me With Detailed Information....

Thanks In Advance!!

Edit :- Ohh Its Possible Now : Go to Deposit > Click Bank Wire > Put Amount > Click Deposit > Done

you can but with the following restrictions :
15$ fees,
minimum 50$ payout. :P

Hello everyone,

Seems like we got some seasoned AlertPay users in the house :)

Basically Naughty Devil is right about how to initiate the deposit. Once the transaction is created you will be provided with our banking details and transaction reference number. Be sure to follow the instructions and make sure your bank takes down the information word for word.

The wire deposit fee is $20.00USD and the minimum deposit amount is $40.00USD. The transaction will take 2-4 business days to complete.

Kind regards,
Tarik

AlertPay Team@ 1 question when did you guys going to start the CC transfer again? and Why India BAN from your Alertpay Card?

Any one tell me 20usd one time fee or per transfer fee

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

how can add bank account in alertpay for Indian user

AlertPay Team@ 1 question when did you guys going to start the CC transfer again? and Why India BAN from your Alertpay Card?

Hi ravim,

Deposit by credit cards have been enabled which means that you can use your credit card to add money to your AlertPay account. You can read more: http://blog.alertpay.com/2012/03/new-feature-piloting-alertpays-deposit.html

With respect to the AlertPay Prepaid Debit Card, it is not available to Indians at the moment yet India is not banned. Once the people of India can use it, we shall inform you for sure.

Thanks for your interest in AlertPay!
Tanya

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Any one tell me 20usd one time fee or per transfer fee

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

how can add bank account in alertpay for Indian user

Hi vinay,
The fees for bank transfers are charged each time you request one in order to cover the fees charged by the banks to process the transaction.

@AlertPay Team will guide you through the bank account process.

All the best,
Tanya

If my country (Brazil) is not acceptable to attach bank account and can not complete the credit card verification, as you can transfer and receive via alertpay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back