Other Need a Cheap Good RDP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackshadow

I need a Cheap and long lasting RDP to run a Gameserver , Please if anyone have in stock offer me . I don't need HDD too much for it , 50 GB is good for me . My Server will consume 1GB Ram max . If any Provider interested to give me Please pm me or add me in MSN or Yahoo

MSN : j658764@live.in
Yahoo : j658764@yahoo.com <3<3

12 comments
cheap and good don't go together :|

they do actually . as far as i have experienced , i have got a RDP from servergen.com which have got 250gb HDD , for 18$ and i get the most awesome speeds from it like ,

torrents :- i have seen 99mb/s for uploading and 92 mb/s for downloading .. but stable around 50mb/s

uploading speeds for jumbofiles only ( i use that only ) i get around 20mb/s

and raring/unraring is awesome ..

and i am talking abt their FR server :)

so cheap and good ( oops , NO , awesome! :sun: )

they do actually . as far as i have experienced , i have got a RDP from servergen.com which have got 250gb HDD , for 18$ and i get the most awesome speeds from it like ,

torrents :- i have seen 99mb/s for uploading and 92 mb/s for downloading .. but stable around 50mb/s

uploading speeds for jumbofiles only ( i use that only ) i get around 20mb/s

and raring/unraring is awesome ..

and i am talking abt their FR server :)

so cheap and good ( oops , NO , awesome! :sun: )

Bro i am talking about VPS not RDP ... cause i want Admin access to install my gameserver files . ;)

you may also contact chociz.com. Romania - Voxility datacenter and at your price range with very low downtime and fast - polite support

Hi check Security.Eu company
i have avaiable place on israel server i have customers from europe and all work great
we can check for 1 month free and if all will be stable and fast then you will pay
if you intersting with this deal contact on the website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back