Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad support?

Lol.

I waited days to get my rapidshare back and it doesn't work. Can't download anything.

I imagine I'll be waiting days again to get an answer, but I've given up all hope at this point.

The server was down and we emailed you about that it will be up but it will take time,

its already fixed

and at your rapidshare just choose direct download enabled, it will start working :)

The server was down and we emailed you about that it will be up but it will take time,

its already fixed

and at your rapidshare just choose direct download enabled, it will start working :)

You're lying again.

We've been going back and forth in the tickets and you aren't helping me.

the rapidshare part of the problem has been resolved for two days and you keep talking about it while ignoring all of my other problems....

least of which is you deleted my old server and all its files

You're lying again.

We've been going back and forth in the tickets and you aren't helping me.

the rapidshare part of the problem has been resolved for two days and you keep talking about it while ignoring all of my other problems....

least of which is you deleted my old server and all its files

First of all , i don't see any issue, i have tested as you said and i also included the screenshots

and moreover next time when you make ticket, please upload your screenshots at tinypic.com and give us link to screenshot

@devilmaycry (i like this game:p), your website is down, i can download/upload in my temporary rapidleech (some error messages), and my rapidleech is not active ... Help please, thanks ...

Sorry m8, i still have the same problem ... i take a support ticket too in your website.
- I still not have my Hotfile licence
- Always the same error message
[slide]http://imgcafe.com/view/uploads/errorjij.png[/slide]
- My main Rapidleech is still not active since 2 days :/

Thanks to do the necessary...

My rapidleech service has been down for a day now and still no reply to support tickets.

Edit:

Day three and still no service. Got a reply from ticket on day one and was told will be fixed in 24 hours. Still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back