Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received a new rapidleech url today. It is really great and speeds are awesome. Recommended seller.

fctber.png

Neo: u r on oldest server whos http got some prob , else new and 95% other customers are up, i m trying to make its http back up, u can access everything like cpanel its not down

whatever server I am on has become, since yesterday, complete ass - was fantastic since yesterday though.

got a ticket in, just waiting to hear

skitched20100129151119.jpg

all I'm getting today is amazing speeds :D

smhF6wu.jpeg

except for few speed problems on the old server, excellent service.

Recommended!

Neo pm me your subdomain, ill fix in 1hr grantee :p

peter : you were using morethan 50% of cpu usage, make a ticket saying it ill not go like that in future and we ill unsuspend you

Wow. I just got an answer to my ticket:

I can't possibly be getting crappy speeds because someone else on my server is getting good speeds

No offer of a new server for me apparently.

Meanwhile, I'm downloading at 400 Kb/s, which is less than I get at home. Uploading at 240 Kb/s, which is ... well, yeah, that's slower than I upload from home too.

Myoffshore has been great until this problem. I have no idea what the deal is... they're web hosting, for example, is tops.

** 23 minutes to download a 60 Mb file ** What a freaking deal!

Watching the speeds go up and down (all the way up to 122 Kb/s) I'm thinking they just don't have enough the bandwidth on these servers and I'm getting the shit end of the stick.

I'm also at 85% CPU usage when I'm not doing anything....

Savaged : i m out of station can't move you to new server can you make a ticket and pm me ticket id, i ill tell staff to move you to new server, if u don't need staff's help then wait still tomorrow untik i reach back at my place

Savaged : we have solved almost 99% slow speed issue, if u have created ticket then i think its solved :p

DDLwarez: thanks for choosing us, enjoy uploading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back