Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
5f43020854.png
(just went down from 100%)

062ce3abf2.png

you are trying to spoil again CyberHack, you know the speed would not comes with hotfile(as it comes with usa server and you are on luxembuarg server) and you are on other server i m telling speed of latest!

Also new servers are located in germany not luxembuarg so stop doing your advertisement!

I've said this before and I'll repeat: we (staff) are not the Chinese government. Meaning we wont censor negative feedback. Deal with it.

@CyberHack: If you make claims it would be nice to support your arguments with valid proof. I.E. not some random screenshot that could have been taken from any server. Otherwise some will get the impression that you are trying to spoil someones thread.

Edit: And keep it ontopic.

Last Reply for this nub.
I'm NOT trying to spoil your thread. I was just wanting to know what was going on. You can't take that and assume It will turn clients away from your thread. With all the positive feedback in this thread, a few replies wondering what is going on will not spoil it.

Last Reply for this nub.
I'm NOT trying to spoil your thread. I was just wanting to know what was going on. You can't take that and assume It will turn clients away from your thread. With all the positive feedback in this thread, a few replies wondering what is going on will not spoil it.

bro, its called thread spoiling moreover , if you have such complaint of speed can you make ticket in client area..

and you are also seller of rapidleech hosting then why you are doing so?? CALLED TRYING TO OVERTAKE ME AND ADVERTISE YOURSELF!

CyberHacK this is advertisment that you spoil any one thread and people goiing to know who are you and what you work done this way they contact you so don't spoil. lol

The funny thing is - you are accusing him of lying - perhaps if you tried to help him you could have turned something that was negative into something positive.

not very good customer service from what I can see.

The funny thing is - you are accusing him of lying - perhaps if you tried to help him you could have turned something that was negative into something positive.

not very good customer service from what I can see.

he don't want service support, he was our staff member once but he was not working at all, so i have to leave him!! after that he is working in our opposition, you can check my support to other customers :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back