Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
CyberHack: mate, come on man, let's just leave it here only.

There's nothing positive from this argument.

But yeah as DMC said that CyberHack was once a staff of myoffshorehost.in , and i dont know if he has any grudge against him or not, but try to act mature and leave this childish argument here only. Same applies for DMC.

I don't have anything against them, also DevilMayCry I left ;) You didn't leave me. I was just wondering what was going on and he turned it into an argument.

CyberHack: mate, come on man, let's just leave it here only.

There's nothing positive from this argument.

But yeah as DMC said that CyberHack was once a staff of myoffshorehost.in , and i dont know if he has any grudge against him or not, but try to act mature and leave this childish argument here only. Same applies for DMC.

I agree!

I don't have anything against them, also DevilMayCry I left ;) You didn't leave me. I was just wondering what was going on and he turned it into an argument.

ok if you have any complaint we have friendly support just pm me <_<

i prefer him always
dealed with him unlimited times
you can't say his service is not good or like that
the best and rockest hosting all over the world ;)

bought more thn 500 times hosting frm him ;)

Thread spoiler if you have any problem with hosting you can complaint it to live support or in the client area , why you find my thread to spoil it!

Wheres your live support man? I've been trying to reach you since like 11 in the morning. It's now 4:47 PM..I havn't received any response to my tickets and I don't see no live support..Come on.

hello, i like to buy a hosting. but i had some questions:
1. is it allowed to have a rapidshare link generator site on this hosting?
> the link generator doesnt download to hosting, the user will download directly from rapidshare.
> so it doesnt use any space, only traffic.

2. how much traffic am i allowed to use? normally i use about 60 gb traffic a day.

3. what payment you accept? Do you accept MoneyBookers?

hope to hear from you very soon.

Strgod i m sorry as it was night here and staff was sleeping too, i ill reply your tickets very soon and you are not thread spoiler only cyberhack is doing so
peter yes to all your questions

devilmaycry im interested in rapidleech and rs2rs are they pre installed or can u install them .

check your pm i have sent my messenger addy to disscuss further

regards
macloving !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back