MinionRDP.com | 1Gbps, Win 2012, 32-128GB RAM, Admin, Encoding from $2.49/mo (NL,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
worst RDP ever today they just deleted the account without notification and installed new one without torrent or any encoding software
you are paying low you are dealing with kids
shame i ordered rdp 3 days ago now im leaving them and return to my faviorate hostdzire.com !! BEST RDP

Last edited:
Worst RDP provider found ever till now, installed 3 times new account in just a week and now unable to access my account on new RDP and site is gone, So, cant submit ticket also.

Hmm, yeah, the website is down, but my RDP seems to be working fine. Infact, I was given a new RDP, I checked the old RDP, and that seems to working fine too.

awaiting a response, web is down, server is online with blocked user (incorrect password or user) ticket

website working again, ticket #953394

Last edited:
scam 15 days rdp not working
2sbmmhe.jpg

Hello frenchservers,

Users are complaining for past 10days and you have no explaination, no support, instead you have gone inactive.

Inactivity proof(Last logged in: 4th Oct): http://i.imgur.com/wJffNYs.png

Thread closed and support has been banned for scamming.

Thread re-opened, if there any issues PM me.

Hello WJ members,

First of all, Apologies for all the inconvenience caused to all the clients of MINIONRDP.com and to all members who have taken out their time and written comments on this thread.

I can understand your frustration with negligence in support and provisioning of servers but there were couple of factors involved -

1. Our website was suspended from hosting owner due to additional volume of traffic coming to us daily, this traffic spiked our server usage and he suspended us repeatedly 3 times.
2. At the same time, 3 of our RDP's were hacked with admin passwords changed, drives deleted and users blocked using administrator access, which we tried to restore multiple times only to had them hacked again. To fix this, we have worked a lot, reformatted the servers and got them ready for production.

We have provided proofs to get account back in working action. We expect to resolve all of your issues and become preferred RDP provider to all members. If you have an order pending with us or you have any dispute to be resolve or something you need to get done, please PM me and allow me 24-48 hours to resolve your issues and i will take care of this.

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back