MinionRDP.com | 1Gbps, Win 2012, 32-128GB RAM, Admin, Encoding from $2.49/mo (NL,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats your IP, currently i am replying to all tickets and ALL Servers are up and running.

2 problems i found with admin access users -

people buy cheapest plan to install hitleap and similar programs + VPN + Shoutcast things like this to abuse.

Going to limit all this to increase quality.

Master RDP (10 Available) - - 2 USERS ON 1 DRIVE
- 1000GB HDD
- 1Gbps Network
- SSHD, RAID 0 HDD
- ADMINISTRATOR ACCESS
- Encoding ALLOWED

NL RDP on steroids.

Order / Upgrade today with a ticket.

You will never look back on this subscription.

#507028 - Server down?

Check that ticket for IP. But is it possible to move servers?

server locations?

NL/UK/France

Last edited:
RDP is online again, Most of my .rar files are corrupted. :facepalm:

What's your IP and User id, it's quite impossible for the files to go corrupt after a reboot or network loss.

server locations?

NL, UK, FRANCE as helped by our user below.

#507028 - Server down?

server locations?

NL/UK/France

Thanks for the help BountyHunter.

Yes completely possible to move data you can get FTP access to old hard drive and transfer data at speeds of over 50-100MB/s, it won't take over 10 minutes to get 300GB data transfer done.

What's your IP and User id, it's quite impossible for the files to go corrupt after a reboot or network loss.

server locations?

NL, UK, FRANCE as helped by our user below.

#507028 - Server down?

server locations?

NL/UK/France

Thanks for the help BountyHunter.

Yes completely possible to move data you can get FTP access to old hard drive and transfer data at speeds of over 50-100MB/s, it won't take over 10 minutes to get 300GB data transfer done.

So can we do this today? Can I have new credentials or another server IP to login too? I shall start another subscription from today if we can do this as this server im on right now is becoming a joke.

Minion75 has gone and deleted everything in C:\. We could ban him and fix server as well? if thats possible?

Whatever is easiest for you.

So my review after using this MinionRDP for 3 Weeks, first what i want to say its look really what this are a Really Cheap (what he is :D and so much guys think "cheap things is bad... not possible what this thing work good" but this is not here. The RDP work really good, no lags and the speed is for me very aceptable for Uploads from 1 GB you not wait long only close my eyes and open and finish :). Downloads too very quick. But going we to the Online time i had only 3 Times problems to connect first two was in a time from a half hour online again. Yesterday i have longer time not can connect but today its worked again. But if you watch the Price so 3 Weeks using 3 Times not can connect its very aceptable (two times only for a Half Hour). I think this was routine restarting... but i dont know why not was avaible. Going we to the Support, i know this Sir or Madam in The Support i have lot tickets creating and every was answered but not very quick i need normaly to wait 24h for a anwser onetime i hade waited 48 h. But if you watch the price and i think lot guys using this and some of this have questions etc. problems with payments (maybe i dont have anyone) and its feeling what one Guy answering all this and so you have long waiting time. But what im really glad long waiting but he had solving all my Problems. So if you watch on the Price he can not have 100 Indians as Support Assitant. But today i have writen the support again and in 2 m a answer and this was really fast.

Here the Points in a List:
Perfomance (lags etc.): 10/10 Points.
Down/Uploadspeed: 10/10 Points
Online: 9/10 Points

My last words i have tested two RDP this and one other the other had fast support this not but on the other i have lags and sometimes really slow speed.... so if you search a cheap RDP and a Good Speed and Uptime you are here right. If something dont work really good or you have question the support exists and anwser but you can drink lot coffes or teas and wait :)

So i wish your MinionRDP a long live!

Best Regards

buy the service a delayed more than a day to deliver the access data and finally try to join the RDP ,, not connected :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Last edited:
I thinking about buying RDP on your site, but i'm afraid about issues on which users complaining. Could anyone tell me if these problem with customer services and availability of RDPs are frequent ?

buy the service a delayed more than a day to deliver the access data and finally try to join the RDP ,, not connected :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

RDP Offline again!

I have the same problem....

I thinking about buying RDP on your site, but i'm afraid about issues on which users complaining. Could anyone tell me if these problem with customer services and availability of RDPs are frequent ?

Yesterday i purchase RDP! Before that i talk with support.. i ask for demo.. and support told me they don`t provide demo but they provide refund 24hrs. In this case i accept the deal and purchase RDP. After receive my login details i try to login and nothing.. i can`t login to my account i send ticket.. after couple minutes i try again to login and i was connected.. later i try again and again problem... so sometimes you can login sometimes you can`t... Off course this is not for what i pay and i request REFUND. And guess what ? Admin start attack me how everything it`s ok and no problem from their point and bla bla bla.. Looks like he don`t like people to request refund.. after 24hrs he ignore me in ticket, it seems he refuses to give me my money back but before that he told me they provide 24hrs refund if custumers are not happy.

So my advice Stay away from this RDP for a while. I will wait 24hrs more and if admin not refund my money i will report him to admin of wjunction, and let`s they take decision about their topic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back