MEXASHARE.COM | PPD (up to 40$/1000 downloads) - PPS ( 60% ) | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to upload something, but there is no menera stays fixed without climbing anything.
I have tried it in all 3 ways and there is no way.

Ridiculous....

Subefotos

hi

please upgrade my account again user : aa966544

Thank you.:))

Done

I tried to upload something, but there is no menera stays fixed without climbing anything.
I have tried it in all 3 ways and there is no way.

Ridiculous....

Subefotos

It has been fixed. we are making a general maintenance in most of our servers before the end of this year so there might be some issues within the coming 42 hours . sorry for inconvenience

hello, in my email mexashare said maintenance for ftp upload is done
but i cant connect with filezilla? why?

We are working to recover our FTP service up and stable again, and also some of our servers still under maintenance and I hope in less than 24 hours that will be done.

Sorry for inconvenience

Maintenance is done now and all servers working well. as well as FTP upload is recovered and stable now.

Last edited:
Can you please upgrade my account ? user : cd550638

Hello

Sure but as I checked you didn't upload any file to Mexashare yet, so please upload some files and bring some traffic in the beginning then we can upgrade your account into premium, and also we can approve your account in our affiliate program after you start bring some traffic to us and after we know the source of your traffic and we make sure it's real.

814kvoxG.jpg

punctual payment :))

legal adult allowed ?

if yes

pls reduce minimum payout to 5$

or atleast keep webmoney minimum payout at 5$

i will try ur host and use you for long time untill u close

hope u consider this

@sakurakaede ... thank you for the payment proof and I hope you are satisfied with our host.

@coolguy558 ... yes legal adult allowed.
You are welcome to try our host and no problem for payout, the minimum payout for your first three payouts will be 5$ for webmoney, and we will try to reduce the minimum payout for all users and constantly.
We have no future plans to close but instead we are trying to keep improving our service and have new trusted partners everyday. (y)

hello, icant connect to ftp mexashare this is the message

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Command: USER
Response: 331 Password required for
Command:
Response: 530 No available fileservers
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

@roseredbut ... we had to stop FTP today after we received reports from some of our users about a problem in FTP that causes some files to be uploaded in wrong sizes. we are working to detect that problem and solve it as soon as possible and I will update you once it's solved and once we can enable FTP upload again.
Until the problem is fixed please try to use our other upload options ( normal upload button - URL Upload - Zoom uploader )

Sorry for inconvenience

@roseredbut ... we had to stop FTP today after we received reports from some of our users about a problem in FTP that causes some files to be uploaded in wrong sizes. we are working to detect that problem and solve it as soon as possible and I will update you once it's solved and once we can enable FTP upload again.
Until the problem is fixed please try to use our other upload options ( normal upload button - URL Upload - Zoom uploader )

Sorry for inconvenience

ok
ill wait till ftp upload fix

i cant upload from website
Error while requesting http://msrv30.mexashare.com/cgi-bin/upload.cgi?upload_type=file:URL is not accessible

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back