MEXASHARE.COM | PPD (up to 40$/1000 downloads) - PPS ( 60% ) | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
right now i cant using ftp because login incorrect, even though i type my pass mexashare correctly

edit : can connect now

Last edited:
Update about our affiliate program :

After some tries from some users to cheat our affiliate program and in order to secure it and pay only for active users who bring us a real traffic and a real visitors, we decided to don't keep affiliate program open for all registered users. So if any new user want to join our affiliate program he/she has to send to us on ( affiliate@mexashare.com ) ...
This update has been added to the first post in this thread as well as to affiliate page in MexaShare site.

For users who registered in MexaShare before this update and we made sure they are active users and they bring us a real traffic, the affiliate program will stay open and no need for approval.

right now i cant using ftp because login incorrect, even though i type my pass mexashare correctly

Thank you for the report. Please notice that FTP might show some errors in these few days, until we finish the rebuild we make for all our upload options, including FTP.

Thank you for the report. Please notice that FTP might show some errors in these few days, until we finish the rebuild we make for all our upload options, including FTP.
how long for you to rebuild your upload options?
i hope as soon as posible, because sometimes my upload stuck in 90% and restart again :wacko:

how long for you to rebuild your upload options?
i hope as soon as posible, because sometimes my upload stuck in 90% and restart again :wacko:

Sorry again for that ... The rebuild for FTP and other upload options will be finished within the next week ... I'll update you here once the process is completed .

cant upload again :(
530 Error while connecting to upstream at msrv10.mexashare.com:21
Error: File transfer failed

Can you try again and check if it works now.

This FTP problem actually is exceptional because it doesn't show up for all users and in all times and in all locations.

We are still working to permanently solve it and once FTP upload is stable again I'll let you know.

I still can not connect to FTP.
And I still can not upload anything by this method, when you think that will be available ?.

I still can not connect to FTP.
And I still can not upload anything by this method, when you think that will be available ?.

Hello

FTP upload problem was solved since few days, please pm me with a screenshot of problem you see when you try to connect .

Hello, I registered to your website.Username is spreeX. Please activate my affiliate for ppd.And please upgrade my account to premium for free disk.

Hello, I registered to your website.Username is spreeX. Please activate my affiliate for ppd.And please upgrade my account to premium for free disk.

Your account has been activated in our affiliate program, and upgraded into premium. Thank you for choosing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back