Votes: 84 66.1%
  • Ronaldo

Votes: 43 33.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

umang

Who is your favorite among them?

EDIT: Please Don't reply saying "None". It is written who is your favourite among them so choose atleast one

Last edited:
98 comments
WOW. not one decent reply in this thread. What the hell is the point in replying if all your going to say is one word when you can just vote and do the same thing? If your going to reply at least put some though into it.

Anyway it's Messi for me. Ronaldo is just an attention seeker. Sure he has great skill but his attitude sucks and I think he's more interested in the money and fame. To me it appears Messi just loves the game and that's what I prefer about him.

WOW. not one decent reply in this thread. What the hell is the point in replying if all your going to say is one word when you can just vote and do the same thing? If your going to reply at least put some though into it.

Anyway it's Messi for me. Ronaldo is just an attention seeker. Sure he has great skill but his attitude sucks and I think he's more interested in the money and fame. To me it appears Messi just loves the game and that's what I prefer about him.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1260076/David-Beckham-toppled-Lionel-Messi-Barcelona-star-tops-football-earner-charts-570-000-week.html

I do agree that Messi has the more skill, the better player, and Ronaldo IS a money grabber, but when someone is earning over half a million a week, to say that he's playing for the game, is a bit naive. Would Messi still play if he was playing for a League 2 club? Me thinks not. Anyway Mr.Happy, I agree with your choice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back