Messi or Ronaldo?

• Messi

Votes: 84 66.1%
  • Ronaldo

Votes: 43 33.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Ronaldo's lacking trophies and medals in his locker, so he have to use something else (insert gay sentiments), in that case there were many players who are (were) way better than Ronaldo, such as David Beckham, Raul Gonzales Blanco and Alessandro Del Piero, which had nice incomes from sponsors and apparels, and good number of championship trophies and medals as well as personal awards.

Messi on the other hand, is a true and dedicated footballer with uber skills, he do what he do and he do it best.

and you are the biggest gay :D

Who's who ?

Last edited:
15 Gays voted for Ronaldo.

Well, Ronaldo's lacking trophies and medals in his locker, so he have to use something else (insert gay sentiments), in that case there were many players who are (were) way better than Ronaldo, such as David Beckham, Raul Gonzales Blanco and Alessandro Del Piero, which had nice incomes from sponsors and apparels, and good number of championship trophies and medals.

Messi on the other hand, is a true and dedicated footballer with uber skills, he do what he do and he do it best.

Who's who ?

its you =) congratz you deserve it man also ronaldo doesn't lack trophies he got 1 champions league with manchested united plus some other cups with fa premier leagues if you don't know telefoot a french football prog once did a research on why messi is good at barcelone but sucks in his national team the reason was because messi cannot play without his teammates if you remove messi from barca he is nothing he can't play because he is so used with the football barca plays ronaldo is better at header,he is faster when he runs,messi only advantage is that he is short and the ball is like sticked to his foot he is really good but you can't compare the two.

Well, Ronaldo's lacking trophies and medals in his locker

hahahahahahahaha
oh dear. people need to watch the sport and not just jump on bandwagons.

messi isn't a fkn god. Ronaldo could single handidly change a game if team is playing shit (Porto in champions league anyone?). Messi is too familiar with Barca with geniuses such as Iniesta and Xavi so can't judge him properly yet. He was doing well with Argentina yes, no doubt, but did you see the games? That wasn't the Messi of La Liga, which is of course because of the reason I stated. Whereas, Ronaldo fkn raped Korea (I think it was) by himself to set up god knows how many goals, I think it was 7 that converted including his own but can't remember it has nearly been a year.

Also EPL>La Liga. So until then, I can't see Messi in same light as Ronaldo

Last edited:
I meant less than what Messi has in his locker :)

EPL>La Liga ? man, I don't know about anyone but I can't stand watching EPL, it's more like a BasketBall league than Football, no offense for the EPL fans.

La Liga is WAY better than EPL, IMHO.

:O Yup, forget this thread. Don't know what deluded country these people are from. Sport isn't this forums "thing".

It's a matter of taste, you seem to like the English lame style of football, I don't.

Anyway, for the gayest footballer on earth you dare to say someone is from a deluded country, I guess you have a strong Gay-Factor, which I honestly don't care :)

Messi and Zarate of SS LAZIO
mollare.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back