Status
Not open for further replies.
21 comments
yeah..
it is the same for me..
if you are in India,
Reliance Entertainment has blocked filesharing sites, to prevent online piracy, for its latest release Don 2 :facepalm:

so we must wait till monday :facepalm:

^^ LOL if one particular telecom/Internet company blocks access to some site the whole country SUCKs ?
If thats true then what will happen when SOPA passes.. what will you say about USA ?

^^ LOL if one particular telecom/Internet company blocks access to some site the whole country SUCKs ?
If thats true then what will happen when SOPA passes.. what will you say about USA ?

1. Yes
2. It will be a lot worse
3. Probably much worse then what I just said

I Dont think it will pass due to the fact that it violates our rights... HOPEFULLY I am right.

Megaupload is working in India.
I dunno I guess only few people are facing those problem or I guess only people from reliance telecom connection are facing.
Mine is airtel and its working great :)

You need to find out whether your isp is blocking all packets, or simply using dns blocking. If its the former, then you will have to use a vpn or proxy to bypass it. The latter is easily bypassed by using an alternative dns provider like google dns, or blockaid. :p

I'd run a traceroute to megaupload and if it gets stopped before it reaches the site, that should confirm that they are blocking all packets. If you're on windows you can do this by opening up command prompt and typing 'tracert megaupload.com.'

Hope this helps.

Tried everything..
only few proxies are working out..
BTW can u use proxies to download ?
IMO its not possible :(

There are some proxies which make it possible to download from some filehosts but its very slow.

You can use one of those "convert to premium links" sites so you can generate a new "premium" link and download directly from their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back