What can Megaload do to become a Serious Competitor in the File Hosting Industry

• Increase Free User Download Speeds

Votes: 59 56.7%
  • Decrease Waiting Times

Votes: 23 22.1%
  • Cheaper Premiums

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • More Storage Space

Votes: 41 39.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to start working on this filehost. but i have a question. what will be our assurance that you won't go the way of ultramegabit and henchfile?

this is weird people just minutes ago i was uploading @ 10MB+ uploaded around 14gb and now its again stuck , yea they are testing it seems

Guys we are working overtime tonight. 4 New robust servers will be added by tomorrow, we are also upgrading all ports to 10Gbit.

We are truly sorry for the delay, we are trying our best. We hope you can understand and allow us some more time to get this resolved. We guarantee it will be worth the wait.

@Megaload
Hello! I find now aff for work.
Why when I register and fill registration form I can see
Payment info
(optional).

Why straight guys (NOT WEBMASTERS) CAN SEE IT?

And what alternative billings you have now? Avangate is gone from 1th nov. What you will be use?

Today we will be tackling all problems on Megaload.

Believe me we can afford this mod, but before we implement FTP we need to make sure our servers can handle it. As I said, we need to upgrade our port speeds. And that is what we will be doing today. After that, we will do some testing and see whether or not we are going to implement FTP.

We use 3rd parties to make payments for us, and they do not make payments over weekends, you should receive your payout today.

Payments every 72Hours Guaranteed!???Has been more than 120 hours, and NO money !!!!!2012年10月25日PENDING

Payments every 72Hours Guaranteed!???Has been more than 120 hours, and NO money !!!!!2012年10月25日PENDING

Why did you decide to delete files after requesting a payment? Your account is under review. You can complain if you like, but we have the right to withhold funds. Everybody else is getting paid, so its not like we don't pay.

Why did you decide to delete files after requesting a payment? Your account is under review. You can complain if you like, but we have the right to withhold funds. Everybody else is getting paid, so its not like we don't pay.

I did not delete any files, my account good so far but you do not have to pay

all payment is finished within 72 hours

Megaload is the best :)

8137634350_4734fd7b12_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back